2017 Europeans Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies FS

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Poor sweetie. I hope that she will concentrate on her graduation this year, then regroup during the off season for a great comeback!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I know it will not happen but I would like to send Angelina to Brian Orser and see what he can do with her.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, what a nice skate from Natasha Mckay! Still rough around the edges of course, but a nice clean skate and something she should be very proud of.

According to her ISU bio, her personal best is from a JGP in 2012 (!) for a total of 88.something points. It should now be 140--a definite increase!!

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Natasha what a beautiful skater!! she feels the music and thats a wonderful swan dress version, Im very pleasantly surprised by her! Cant recall seeing her in any major internationals before and shes 22? The British federation seems very strick with whom they send to major events?? Carolizafan where did she come from?? :luv17: Score should have been higher...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
In my game of "what are the Russians saying" I heard "Her interpretation is woowsa..."

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Happy Lunar New Year to all who celebrate! Kung Hay Fat Choy and Gung Xi Fa Cai!!! Enjoy the new year with this marvellous Ladies FS!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't think I've ever actually seen Natasha before but I really enjoyed that!! She's clearly taken some ballet, you can't fake those arms (though they were a bit overdone at some points ;))

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Natasha what a beautiful skater!! she feels the music and thats a wonderful swan dress version, Im very pleasantly surprised by her! Cant recall seeing her in any major internationals before and shes 22? The British federation seems very strick with whom they send to major events?? Carolizafan where did she come from?? :luv17: Score should have been higher...

Her last big competition was JGP in 2012 and then nothing until 2016. If I had to guess, I'd say she took time for university and came back this summer; there's two small competitions from the last few months. A great return for sure.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Was about to say that 139 for Angelina's FS doesn't really seem like a bad score and then I realised it's the total :palmf: