2017 Europeans Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies FS

MeltedIce

On the Ice
I'm using vpn and selecting mexico the isu stream works, but no comment, in case someone is interested

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Really? Well in my defense I'm not into musicals like at all.

I don't care for On my Own myself. Just being informative (usually I'm just snarky and a bit tart). It is one of those huge broadway hits so it makes sense people skate to it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay..this is a seriously beautiful cover of Californian Dreamin' (at least the first part). Different and interesting. And I love her dress. This lady is well styled.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
btw I sent out a bunch of friend requests :yay: you can refuse tho Im not gonna be mad :laugh:

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Viveca :sad21: If only she could skate those 2 great programs of hers, to her potential it would have been wonderful!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
This second set of male commentators we can hear in the distance is really :palmf: but not the first time. I guess they're stacked close.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Haha, that would be the biggest surprise of the season if someone in the first group skated a free skate with 139 points.

Tell me about it, I was nearly ready to start complaining how the judges are giving scores away like candy, before my brain started working right. :laugh:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What happened to Viveca? Did she catch same virus as Angelina? That was awful to watch....

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
This second set of male commentators we can hear in the distance is really :palmf: but not the first time. I guess they're stacked close.
yep yesterday you may have heard TAT rant how they sit very high & with a bunch of other commentators close

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Viveca must learn to skate under pressure. It was in nationals too, too much pressure, I think, and was "only" third". Last year no pressure and suprising 8th place. Maybe thinking too much of the spot at Worlds. Was also injured for a while at autumn but she has already skating better than that in after injury.

Last edited: