2017 Europeans Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
TAT was pretty brutal about this lady:slink:
her arms are straight like goose wings :eek:hwell:

Guess what the Russians are staying is a very inexact science. I definitely heard Interpretation clearly. Do they use the English word or is there a Russian word that sounds like that?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Natalie just never does anything for me... I'd almost rather watch paint dry,

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Natalie just never does anything for me... I'd almost rather watch paint dry,

Ugh, that's a bit harsh, although I admit it's more often a tragedy than not. I guess the fact that she is no longer the undisputed national no.1 does not help either :shrug:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Natasha what a beautiful skater!! she feels the music and thats a wonderful swan dress version, Im very pleasantly surprised by her! Cant recall seeing her in any major internationals before and shes 22? The British federation seems very strick with whom they send to major events?? Carolizafan where did she come from?? :luv17: Score should have been higher...

Scotland... ;)

Seriously, Natasha never came up on my radar before she won the British Championships. So, I know absolutely nothing about her.

You've never seen her before because she was never a serious contender for the British title before. Her winning the title this year was a big shock to everybody.

Everybody was expecting Danielle Harrison to retain the title. And if not her, then Karly Robertson.

OK, away for food now.

CaroLiza_fan

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Was about to say that 139 for Angelina's FS doesn't really seem like a bad score and then I realised it's the total :palmf:

Haha, that would be the biggest surprise of the season if someone in the first group skated a free skate with 139 points.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Why are there so many inferior cover versions of songs in skating? Do they actually have to pay more for originals?