Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

yude

Record Breaker
After seeing his thighs in that photos, I imagine it is not easy for him to find jeans or pants fit him perfectly since his waist is tiny. I wonder if it is also one of the reasons he likes jersey which is more flexible :think:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I have only three out of them :laugh: (I'll be broke if I buy them all...).

Seriously, there were only two or three magazines of figure skating before Yuzuru took gold medal at the Olympics and I could afford them then!

Yeah, the Figure skating magazines have increased a crazy amount since 2014. The sports section of my local book store is always full of a familiar face. :biggrin:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
How does one even choose between Magazine A with Yuzu on the cover and Magazine B with Yuzu on the cover. There's also Magazine C with Yuzu on the cover, and what about Magazine D (with Yuzu on the cover)? How even?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
How does one even choose between Magazine A with Yuzu on the cover and Magazine B with Yuzu on the cover. There's also Magazine C with Yuzu on the cover, and what about Magazine D (with Yuzu on the cover)? How even?

So true. I go with photo quality and paper quality. then choose by writing content. :drama:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
ACI schedule is out:
Friday, September 22, 2017 20:15 Men – Short Program
Saturday, September 23, 2017 20:40 MEN – Free Skating

Note: I didn't know the mods had to review links to ISU communications on the FFs? I didn't realize why I was having issues posting it. Sorry for the double (triple?) posting.