2017 Senior Grand Prix Final: GP Predictions Game Round 7 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Senior Grand Prix Final: GP Predictions Game Round 7

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ladies Results

GOLD: Nika09 with 160 points

SILVER: Lady B with 140 points

BRONZE: alyssamarie icekiwi Roast Toast Poice blackey TerpsichoreFS jiawen2016 Yatagarasu draqq itofan Kirei Crystal7 Sabrina CaroLiza_fan with 120 points

Congratulations to all! :dance:

If there are any mistakes or questions please drop me a PM.

I will do the spreadsheet later. What is clear is that LadyB is the overall event winner with 420 and Poice is on the second place with 405.

Congratulations! :hb:

Wow, a silver lining at my otherwise quite successful GPF preds! Cheers!!! :hap93:
Hang on: Overall event winner!!! OMG!!!! I only came to look at it now with no hope to win anything whatsoever, being always just the one out... The funniest thing is, Ladies is my least favourite event :laugh: Thanks to SnowWhite and all the fellow scorers at the GP events! :thank::rock:

Kirei

On the Ice
Wheeeee, I can't believe I did so well this time.

A huge thank you to the scorers and organisers, it's been a blast!!

Weathergal

Medalist
Wow for the Grand Prix Final, a silver in Men's and Dance, and a bronze in Pairs - and for the Grand Prix series, I think tied for 5th overall! I'm usually way down in the standings so I'm honestly surprised. I think trying to predict what I think will happen instead of what I want to happen is helping, although it's so hard not to let your love for your favorites sway your choices sometimes! Congratulations to all the winners, especially Semosk8tfan, voolfee, and Kirei for their overall gold, silver, and bronze!