2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Women's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
if you look at the scores, one moves, the other one remains the same :) impossible to get confused really.

Good point. But, I usually watch from the computer at the other side of the room, where you can't make out the writing on the graphics. And if I do take a notion of wanting to look at the TES, it is only ever at the end of the programme, when they aren't moving. Being blunt, the numbers don't mean anything until then. (And even at that, the TES is still liable to change by the time the scores are announced. It is just a rough guide).

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Jia SHIN 🇰🇷
Fascination by Fermo F.D. Marchetti

3F+3T (turnout of toe)
2A
FSSp4
3Lz
CCoSp4
StSq4
LSp4

SP: 69.08 (1st)

Jia is just such a beautiful skater, and I really like her programs for her this year. Her flip and lutz are huge, and her skating skills and performance are sublime.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Good point. But, I usually watch from the computer at the other side of the room, where you can't make out the writing on the graphics. And if I do take a notion of wanting to look at the TES, it is only ever at the end of the programme, when they aren't moving. Being blunt, the numbers don't mean anything until then. (And even at that, the TES is still liable to change by the time the scores are announced. It is just a rough guide).

CaroLiza_fan
Well, then you don't need a tech box. The TES ticker is really there to accompany you during the program. If you only watch at the end, your BFF is the live scoring :) Simple, right.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Man this goes fast we're already up to Mao S!

In other news it's the Senior Men at the Aussie Nats I was about to be super bummed because it looked like Darian K withdrew, but no he's here! I think?