2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
actually i wake up early enough in the morning, then i have chores and boring stuff to do before i can sit and watch skating, but it's gp finals what the hell!

I'm actually the same. I've been up since 5am. But, I do lots of things before I have my breakfast and get washed and all. So, the curtains don't end up getting opened until normal people getting up time.

But, I had breakfast earlier than normal today because I wanted to watch the GP Final with you guys. Because, with concentrating on the other events that my kids are in rather than the Senior GP's, I've been missing you all.

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Francois PITOT 🇫🇷
Separate Ways Stranger Things

3A (nasty fall)
3Lz
FSSp3
CCSp4

costume change! his costume does this cool glowy thing that is awesome!
3F+2T (struggled to get free leg back on both jumps)
StSq3
CCoSp4

SP: 64.87 (4th)

oh Francois... you beautiful French cactus... I love this program so much when it's clean but tonight was not meant to be. He really gave it all on the step sequence though. It's really cool that we have 3 French men at the J/SGPF.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm actually the same. I've been up since 5am. But, I do lots of things before I have my breakfast and get washed and all. So, the curtains don't end up getting opened until normal people getting up time.

But, I had breakfast earlier than normal today because I wanted to watch the GP Final with you guys. Because, with concentrating on the other events rather than the Senior GP's, I've been missing you all.

CaroLiza_fan
well not that early

zebobes

Final Flight
I'm going to guess that Francois commitment to his performance will keep him above Martynov...

Oh, but his combination was only a 3-2.

And my guess was... wrong!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
4 skaters in and my predictions are already down the drain... it was already bad with picking the wrong selevko and luc at Golden Spin (they both w/d) .. I think i will remain medal free.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well.. and Lim gets pos GOE on his very awkward Camel... I don't get anything anymore.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Juheon LIM 🇰🇷
Your Song (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack)

3A<
3F+3T
CCSp4
FSSp4
3Lz
StSq4
CCoSp4
(haircutter position! in junior men!)

SP: 73.72 (2nd)

No matter what time it is, it is too early for Moulin Rouge. Like his compatriot, lovely skating, lower opening jump GOEs, likely reviewed jumps. Juheon does a good job of carrying speed out of his jumps, even if they aren't the biggest here.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
4 skaters in and my predictions are already down the drain... it was already bad with picking the wrong selevko and luc at Golden Spin (they both w/d) .. I think i will remain medal free.

I didn't do predictions for the Juniors, so I don't have that problem.

HOWEVER, I decided to go for the nuclear option in Ice Dance at both the Golden Spin and the Senior GP Final. I went with my heart, with only minimal input from my brain. Hence why I have an all-Canadian Senior Ice Dance podium here.

Watch my predictions go up in flames! 🔥

CaroLiza_fan