Murashov (SB 79)
Kovalev (SB 80)
Rukhin (SB 85)
Vetlugin (SB 89)
Lezheev (SB 118)

Retired:
Kovtun

Coaching changes (so far):
Shulepov to Kirill Davydenko (per Kirill's Instagram + Leonova's post wedding interview)

Juniors
--Junior Grand prix spots: 2 at 6 events, 3 spots at JGP Chelyabinsk, 15 spots total.
--Junior Worlds spots: 3
--Youth Olympic spots: 2 YOG Eligibility: Birth between Jan 1, 2003 to Dec 31st, 2005

Seniors
--European: 3 spots
--Worlds: 2 spots

ETA: Federation summary is coming on May 22, 2019.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New interview from Erokhov
https://fsrussia.ru/news/4389-aleksej-erokhov-srazu-nastroil-sebya-chto-prosto-tak-ne-sdamsya
“I set up myself right away, that I will not give up just like that”
google translation

World champion among junior 2018 Alexei Erokhov in the commentary to the FFKKR website told about what happened after the final of the Russian Cup, why he couldn’t speak at the junior world championship in Zagreb, what mode they are training now and what task the skater sets himself .

The last start of Alexei Erokhov this season was the performance in the Russian Cup final in Veliky Novgorod, the Athlete rolled only a short program and withdrew from the competition due to injury.

“After the final of the Cup of Russia, we returned to Moscow, turned to doctors, who said that I had a relapse of a previous injury - a stressful fracture of my leg. Because of this, they forbade me to ride, and it is clear that I could not go to Zagreb, the junior world championship.

Do not ride a month and a half. Engaged only in physical therapy and in the gym. It seems all healed. Out on the ice. Week slipped. A couple of days jumped. But he felt pain again. Did an MRI. It turned out that the injury did not heal. I had to be treated.

Now I can give a little exercise, but it is undesirable to jump until June. Just before the start of our collection in Novogorsk. Therefore, while doing only slip and in the gym.

In this situation, we have not dealt with new programs. I do not know what the coaches will offer, but I would leave the free program of this season. I like her, and I didn’t ride it many times because I missed the start due to injuries. So, if the coaches agree, I would change only the short program. I have a relatively short idea, but I will not speak in advance. This needs to be discussed with the trainers. Now the main thing for me is to recover, so that nothing will bother me, so that at the training session I can already begin training in full.

Of course, this season was not easy for me. When I learned about the injury, I immediately set myself up that I simply would not give up. This is just a trauma. Many people had injuries, and more serious, but they still returned to the sport and continued to compete. So there was no thought of ending a sports career at all. If I had done this, I would have remained innuendo, and then I would very much regret that I did not realize all that I can. And I want to go to the end.

As for studying, now I am recovering at the institute, because I missed this year, was on academic leave. Before the June gathering I close the session, turn to the second year, continue my studies. The task for the next season is to select the main team for the national team and fight for vouchers for the main international competitions. We start the season, most likely, with the "B competition." This year, I probably will not have the Grand Prix, so we need to start at other competitions, ”said Alexey Erokhov.

Olga YERMOLINA, Tatyana FLADE

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i hope i can recover properly and have the chance to fulfill his potential

Kittosuni

Medalist
Completely went under my radar but Ignatov 2 months ago had an impressive free skate with 2 quads and 3 triple-triple combos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQbNQaVLMk

He has to work on stamina and presentation a little more, but now he's already better than most russian skaters.

The coaching group he belongs definitely has stamina problems, limited transition and unstable spins. Those are the glaring problems for all skaters in that group.

They are very lyrical and seem to choose good programs.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I had a dream today that Dima Aliev won Europeans this coming season. Here's to hoping that I can see the future. :peace:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Update:

World Standings (Top 24) Season 2019-2020:
Kolyada (3)

Top 24 SB
Kolyada (5)

I didn't think Kolyada had even 1 good competition this season, all his performances were somewhat underwhelming.
But there he goes, 3rd in WS and 5th in SB.
That's impressive, considering the season he had.
I really hope he can pull himself together and finally show what he's really capable of next season.
I'm hoping for that majestic quad lutz to be back, and Kolyada to make it to GPF and medal.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New interview (google translated):
Dmitry Aliev: “If there is a desire, everything will work out”

In the commentary to the Figure Skating School of the Kyrgyz Republic, figure skater Dmitry Aliev told about the past season, gaining motivation and new plans.

- After the final of the Cup of Russia, I had a rather difficult period. It was a bad start, which I don’t remember, except that in childhood there were failures of this kind. Psychologically, I was killed. Did not find motivation. It was hard physically and mentally ...

After the final of the Cup of Russia, I rode a little in the show. I went to workouts, rode, but so that to plow - this was not. To be honest, I just had no desire to go on the ice. Felt internally devastated. And the coaches said they had to go through, wait out this moment so that I could catch fire inside, I had a desire to work.

The coaches and I decided that I should take a break, go on vacation. And I finally rested. Properly. With guys, with parents. I think now everything should go on the knurled, uphill.

Now I am rolling out new shoes. Daily at the rink. Two workouts per day. Returning to the form. OFP every day. Most importantly, there was a desire to work. And if there is a desire, then everything will work out. Now I come to workout and ride with pleasure. I have no fatigue. I understand that figure skating is mine and I need it.

In a few days we will go to the camp in Italy. New programs will be put there. There are plans, different ideas. By the beginning of the collection we will decide. After Italy there will be two more collections in Kislovodsk and Jelgava. I hope by the beginning of the season everything will turn out well, - said Dmitry Aliev.

Olga YERMOLINA

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm glad dima is getting back on track, he is one of my favourite men. lets cross fingers for his next season!:pray:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Video interview with Erokhov (45 mins, Russian, closed caption avail.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0eLP6Owsg

ETA: small translation
Alexey Erokhov: “Everyone says that in the Tutberidze group they ruin the fate of children, but it seems to me that this is just envy”

Junior world champion in figure skating Alexei Erokhov told about training in the group Eteri Tutberidze .

- There are terrible rumors about your group that you are being killed, poor children ... But can this happen in any group?

- It can happen to absolutely anyone, in any groups it is, but for some reason such attention is riveted only to our group. And everyone says that in our group they destroy the fate of children and break them. But this is not, we ourselves choose this path. Nobody is insured against injuries.

- What do you think, why such conversations go about your group?

- Maybe because so many guys from our group succeed? Maybe this is some kind of envy from people. I have no other explanation simply. I have always been outraged that all the time only they say about our group that our children are being broken. I saw all kinds of memes that girls eat ice alone and nothing else. But our girls eat normally, no one is hungry, ”said Erokhov in an interview with Elena Rodina.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New interview (google translated):
Makar Ignatov: “The most important thing is to work and clearly understand why you are doing this”

Last season for figure skater Makar Ignatov was not the best. Due to injury, a student of Evgeni Rukavitsin could not train at full strength, which affected the results. Makar Ignatov shared his thoughts about last season and new mood in a short comment:

- Before the start of last season, I was well prepared. Programs rolled - with two quadruple in the free program. But I was injured - a broken bone in the foot. Leg stopped hurting only in January and from that time began to quietly skate.

Of course, at first it was hard to realize that injury and all that. It was not easy psychologically to set oneself up correctly. I tried to perform in two competitions with an unfinished injury, but the results, of course, turned out to be deplorable.

I am glad that by the end of the season I was able to at least partially realize what I had gained before the season. At the Russian Cup final, I performed well for himself, and if it were not for my leg problems, I could have done better. This was shown by the final of the Cup of St. Petersburg, where both programs had already performed cleanly, free program with two quadruples. That is, as I gained form and entered the competition, I rode more steadily.

Now all health problems behind. After the season, I managed to go on vacation, relax with the guys at sea. On May 25, we leave with trainers for a training camp in Italy. There we will put new programs. I am actively searching for ideas and music.

Many say that failures motivate sometimes even more than success. After this season, I definitely have something changed in my head. In any case, I realized that the health, the training process should be taken more seriously.

Naturally, I followed the World Cup and Team Tournament. And for myself, I realized a simple thing: nothing is impossible. The most important thing is to work, to clearly understand where you are going and why you are doing everything. So I will prepare and try to show myself next season, ”said Makar Ignatov.

Status
Not open for further replies.