2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
That's crazy! I wasn't even able to buy a decent ticket. I got only row 10 in 'BOCA 10', whatever that means, close to center by some miracle.

I remember last year good seats were available until october! Not first rows of course, but still. I'm suspecting they upholding dome good tickets for later. And of course for individual sessions, but still. That's crazy!

DarR

Rinkside
Ah, I managed to get opposite the judges side, Boca 12 F9. Judges side was crazy!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
It's really suspicious!
Well, maybe not - I'm pretty sure some large blocks would have been pre-allocated to tour companies etc, and they may also have kept some aside for individual event tickets later... and then of course the remainder is simply selling crazy fast...

Rissa

Record Breaker
Wow! 12th row is pretty good! I definitely couldn't find anything like that on the judges' side. Are you in Box 4, then?

Last year I got 10th row... I was wondering : do any of you remember which rows were "gold" tickets last year? I'm thinking about whether or not they increased the proportion of gold seats.

Also, as for having more seats : if I remember correctly, last year there were 18 rows as well. So I'm not really sure where their expanded seats are coming from.

Thanks, it's my first time going to a skating competition so I wasn't sure if what I got was good or not.

hi! can I ask you something, because I'm new to this! :eek:: How/when can one buy tickets for single events? instead of the 5 days package? I doubt that I will be able to be 5 days in Barcelona...

At the insane rate the tickets are selling there might not be any single-event ticket left by October, unless the organizers have foreseen that and are witholding some and will release them later. I mean, right now, an hour since the tickets went on sale, the venue looks over half sold out.

kalfalina

Spectator
Thank you.....!!!! :) And do you perhaps also know, are there some seats kept back for that, or do we sit on the most katastropical places - just what is left, if anything?

ah, you already answered that! :-D

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
Well, maybe not - I'm pretty sure some large blocks would have been pre-allocated to tour companies etc, and they may also have kept some aside for individual event tickets later... and then of course the remainder is simply selling crazy fast...

Yeah, I guess when I said "suspicious" I was thinking of tickets being allocated to external agencies, and also, some nimble people buying loads and loads of tickets intending to resell them. :p

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ooh, nice! So you didn't find the railing to be a bother last year, sitting so near the front?
The railing story, I don't know who started all that nervousness about it last year, but it really was not an issue as far as I know. I sat down at it once and it was no problem at all. I would've loved row 1 seats, nice railing to hang over, but alas, it's row 2. Still, one step closer to the ice than last year, haha.

Rissa

Record Breaker
That's crazy! I wasn't even able to buy a decent ticket. I got only row 10 in 'BOCA 10', whatever that means, close to center by some miracle.

Sounds like a very decent ticket to me... Not amazingly good one but very decent. I'm right opposite you in row 12 and I'm not particularly worried. :)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
We're in Boca 11, row 2, opposite the judges. I was in row 3 last year, right behind the judges, and I did desperately want to be that close to the ice again; in the end, that decided it for me. Don't really mind sitting opposite the judges for a change, it's just for the competition, I can get enough of the 'proper' side of the performances during the practices (which I immediately got tickets for, as well, when I realized how fast everything was selling).
I love you. Did I tell you that? No? Ok, here we go: I love you!!!! :biggrin: You seriously :rock:!!!

Caustica

Final Flight
The railing story, I don't know who started all that nervousness about it last year, but it really was not an issue as far as I know. I sat down at it once and it was no problem at all. I would've loved row 1 seats, nice railing to hang over, but alas, it's row 2. Still, one step closer to the ice than last year, haha.

Hm, well actually, when I went last year I tested it out, and although you can see everything, I still found the railing to be a bit irritating? :p Imo row 2 is much better ^^ You're so lucky with your seats!!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I love you. Did I tell you that? No? Ok, here we go: I love you!!!! :biggrin: You seriously :rock:!!!

You're welcome. I really feared that I wouldn't get any seats at all, the way I was having problems with the site (still don't know how to tell the site I want four seats together, pfffft). I wish I hadn't gotten the two by two seats, but we'll make it work, I'm sure. :) Either way, we're golden. :dance:

Caustica

Final Flight
Oh, tell me, was it okay? Can you see the faces of skaters from there? :)

Haha, it was definitely okay! I could see everything clearly. Well, maybe the faces not so clearly? But that's just my eyesight, probably. But you can see the small choreographic moments, the steps, etc. :)

The best thing is, you are really only "stuck" to that seat during senior programmes. Practices are not allocated seating (although maybe this year it will be harder to get a good seat? Dunno), and the stands were pretty empty during junior programs so you could move to better seats.

Snow63

Record Breaker
OMG, they just ADDED tons of 190 tickets in BOCA 2! I want to exchange now!!!:cry:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Haha, it was definitely okay! I could see everything clearly. Well, maybe the faces not so clearly? But that's just my eyesight, probably. But you can see the small choreographic moments, the steps, etc. :)

The best thing is, you are really only "stuck" to that seat during senior programmes. Practices are not allocated seating (although maybe this year it will be harder to get a good seat? Dunno), and the stands were pretty empty during junior programs so you could move to better seats.

Oh thanks! Maybe my ticket is not so bad after all.
I know it's possible to sit closer on junior sessions, I wonder if it's okay if I will go to judges side if there will be empty spaces :)

Rissa

Record Breaker
***, new box 2 tickets just became available? Like, 66 of them.

When you click on it, there's only 1 left anyway. *sigh* Ah well. It's annoying that they won't just show what's available straight away.

ETA: Some good ones showed up in Box 3 as well, like row 9 and 10. But they're gone now too. Dammit.

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
Oh thanks! Maybe my ticket is not so bad after all.
I know it's possible to sit closer on junior sessions, I wonder if it's okay if I will go to judges side if there will be empty spaces :)

Yes, you can move freely around the seats. Maybe except for the VIP seats.