2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona

cynthia24

On the Ice
New seats available in Bocca 11 I'm discusted, i got row 7 an now there a a few in row 3 and 4.
I paid 350 euros for my 4 year old daughter. They are really not serious:-((((

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Okay, call me paranoid, but what does this mean?

Neither season nor session tickets include Preliminary practice access.

Tickets for each Preliminary practice can be purchased separately.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh... yeah, okay. I was just reading it, and going, Uhm, I have a season ticket for the training. It's a bit confusing for poor me non-native speaker when they say a season ticket doesn't give access, and oh look, they only sell SEASON passes for the training. :drama:

Caustica

Final Flight
Oh... yeah, okay. I was just reading it, and going, Uhm, I have a season ticket for the training. It's a bit confusing for poor me non-native speaker when they say a season ticket doesn't give access, and oh look, they only sell SEASON passes for the training. :drama:

Oh, yeah, that's just confusing, it's got nothing to do with your English ability. What is your native language, by the way?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
just got tickets and now everything is sold out!!! omg!

I see tons of better seats than the one I actually bought, even on the judges side of the rink. It was all a big fat set up. Now I see :disapp:

Caustica

Final Flight
I see tons of better seats than the one I actually bought, even on the judges side of the rink. It was all a big fat set up. Now I see :disapp:

I am so annoyed too. Based on others' comments, I don't think something similar happened last year. I don't even know what to say to express my anger...!

Caustica

Final Flight
It's Dutch.
Nah, I blame them, they're just saying weird things. :biggrin:

Oh, cool. Your English has been so consistently good that I didn't realise it wasn't your native language haha. Then again, I do know quite a few Dutch people who have excellent English, so not surprised :)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I am so annoyed too. Based on others' comments, I don't think something similar happened last year. I don't even know what to say to express my anger...!

I've wrote them a letter, begging them to exchange my ticket. I know it's against their policy, but maybe there're some understanding people there :biggrin:

I would agree for any ticket in Boca 3 or 4 :)

tzazu

Medalist

I won't look more because I'm really piss off now!:no:

Caustica

Final Flight
I won't look more because I'm really piss off now!:no:

Same, I've closed to the website now. Ugh!! Hopefully I won't be angry any more by December D:
But seriously, if these seats had all been available in the beginning I would have saved 320 euros!!

tzazu

Medalist
I've wrote them a letter, begging them to exchange my ticket. I know it's against their policy, but maybe there're some understanding people there :biggrin:

I would agree for any ticket in Boca 3 or 4 :)

I've done the same, but don't think it works

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh, cool. Your English has been so consistently good that I didn't realise it wasn't your native language haha. Then again, I do know quite a few Dutch people who have excellent English, so not surprised :)
Thanks, *grin*. It's generally good, I do pretty much everything in English, anyway.

But the text on the website is just stupid.

Neither season nor session tickets include Preliminary practice access.

Tickets for each Preliminary practice can be purchased separately.

and then it says:

ISU - training season pass.

For a minute there, I actually thought that preliminary practice was different than the training sessions. I already had visions of having to come in the weekend before the fials because there would be different "preliminary practice" then. ;-) Like I said, I got a bit paranoid there.