2015-16 JGPF Men Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Men Short Program

estla

Rinkside
I'm on team Aliev this time, based on his NORMAL haircut :biggrin:

Edit: After these crappy music and costumes today, he's like summer breeze.

Last edited:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
What I gather the most from these events are that these men's 3A are scary as hell

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow! When will Chen move to Senior's?:luv17:

What's with the success perm?:noshake:

The perm did get him a new season's best, so that's something.

His TES was lower than previous outings, wondered if he missed a spin level somewhere?

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Nathan looks older to me than at the beginning of the JGP season. Sometimes I forget how fast boys become young men.

All in all, the JR skaters really laid down the gauntlet!! It has been a great morning of skating!!

Plisskin

Medalist
That was good but I'd have Dmitri over him. Great save on the 3A but it was scrappy. Dmitri went clean. (And I like his SP better...)

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
What I gather the most from these events are that these men's 3A are scary as hell

For juniors, 3A are the new quads (which are probably more stable). Roll a dice and hope you can land one!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zamboni time! I think Nathan will take gold tomorrow. And congrats to Vincent in 4th place - both American men got SB!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The perm did get him a new season's best, so that's something.

His TES was lower than previous outings, wondered if he missed a spin level somewhere?

His final spin had a noticeable error toward the end and his jumps didn't look very secure. Not sure if that was a factor though.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
:hap93:

It is so good to see Rafael smile like his grandpa to Nathan.

:agree: Melted my heart :luv17: also when Raf was the one who draped Nathan's jacket around N's shoulders, instead of just handing the jacket to N.

Congratulations to Nathan and to all these young men.

Last edited:

zebobes

Final Flight
I think Raf was shaking his head with amusement that Nathan got his highest scores when he made some spin errors... while Nathan just grinned with chagrin and happiness.