2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Free Skate Sep 26 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Free Skate Sep 26

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's gonna be close...

Just did some quick math. Assuming Denis wins silver, his total score is 412.43. He loses the tie breaker with Vincent Zhou by a hair (412.81). Assuming Roman stats in third, Denis is 5th, with Nathan Chan (15) and Daniel Samohin (13) to skate in Spain.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Just did some quick math. Assuming Denis wins silver, his total score is 412.43. He loses the tie breaker with Vincent Zhou by a hair (412.81). Assuming Roman stats in third, Denis is 5th, with Nathan Chan (15) and Daniel Samohin (13) to skate in Spain.

Thanks for ruining my good mood. :cry:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Sota's TES of 86.74 is very impressive. Good for him. He's checking off his goals one by one. He needs to try another 3A in his free for the JGPF so as to challenge Nathan Chen. It's a long-shot, but he's a fighter. Go Sota!

shmay

On the Ice
Not a fan of Krasnozhon but I'm a bit surprised that he wasn't closer to Sadovsky considering the tech content

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Not a fan of Krasnozhon but I'm a bit surprised that he wasn't closer to Sadovsky considering the tech content

Alexei likely lost some points on GOE and spin levels. He had the second highest TES, but his PCS was way lower, which saved Roman.

Florencito

Medalist
Well, I think Sadovski was a bit overscored on pcs. He shouldn't have been so close to Sota, let alone Deniss.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, I think Sadovski was a bit overscored on pcs. He shouldn't have been so close to Sota, let alone Deniss.

I have to agree...he stood in one place for what felt like 30 seconds, just looking angsty. Of course he's good, but not quite on their level, imo. I would have put Petr slightly ahead.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Alexei got zero points for one spin. That might have been the difference between him and the podium.