2015 Coupe de Nice 14th-18th Oct | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2015 Coupe de Nice 14th-18th Oct

Layback11

Record Breaker
Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER (AUT)

1Lz - she singled, he did 3Lz

Wha..

Does this mean they were trying to do SBS 2Lz but he tripled it? Because if he did, that would be the greatest pair mistake ever...

"Uh-oh, my partner did the wrong number of rotations...now I gotta do that too!!" :laugh2:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Wha..

Does this mean they were trying to do SBS 2Lz but he tripled it? Because if he did, that would be the greatest pair mistake ever...

"Uh-oh, my partner did the wrong number of rotations...now I gotta do that too!!" :laugh2:

I'm sure they were planning sbs 3Lz.

Both were singles skaters before teaming up. Last season they did 3S and 3T+2T+2T with okay consistency, so they are quite good jumpers (for pairs)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm sure they were planning sbs 3Lz.

Both were singles skaters before teaming up. Last season they did 3S and 3T+2T+2T with okay consistency, so they are quite good jumpers (for pairs)

This. They do both have a lutz though I am not sure how consistent either is with it. It would be interesting if they could consistently incorporate one... I think that Duhamel/Radford are still the only pair that actually does so.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
This. They do both have a lutz though I am not sure how consistent either is with it. It would be interesting if they could consistently incorporate one... I think that Duhamel/Radford are still the only pair that actually does so.

What about Marchei/Hotarek? They succesfully have done SBS 3Lz several times in FP.