2015 IceChallenge Ladies SP and FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 IceChallenge Ladies SP and FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hendrickx has a lovely costume but nowhere near enough attack or speed for a tango.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Their Halloween-inspired cards are cracking me up. I got up early as much for Ryan as I did for the ladies. :biggrin:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Their Halloween-inspired cards are cracking me up. I got up early as much for Ryan as I did for the ladies. :biggrin:

I know right? Quite weird but cute!

This is really rough from Casella- I feel this is sort of a bold choice of music, it doesn't allow much room for error to be effective, and additionally her interpretation definitely is not enough to compensate for mistakes.

tulosai

Record Breaker
My cat literally hid under the bed in disgust when he heard the familiar strains of 'Roxanne', Ewan McGregor version... also whoever told her to wear that costume should be fired.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
My cat literally hid under the bed in disgust when he heard the familiar strains of 'Roxanne', Ewan McGregor version... also whoever told her to wear that costume should be fired.

My thoughts exactly, except I don't have a cat (but your cat has the right idea :laugh:) That song needs to go away forever! It's horrible and so overused it's not funny.

tulosai

Record Breaker
My thoughts exactly, except I don't have a cat (but your cat has the right idea :laugh:) That song needs to go away forever! It's horrible and so overused it's not funny.

Yes I am really thinking about just muting it in the future and replacing it with... anything else.

Medgyesi was a very nice surprise for me! Lovely skate, though the jumps are a bit shaky. I hope we'll see more of her in the future!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

Everytime it comes on my better half asks "Is that the Team Fortress 2 Heavy singing that?" I can't not see that character now when I hear that song... it kinda makes me giggle now.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Tyler doesn't really draw me into her skating, but that was a solid effort overall. Her costume is very lovely!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Tyler doesn't really draw me into her skating, but that was a solid effort overall. Her costume is very lovely!

I miss her first SP of the season to be honest. I think she has a lot of potential, but this just is not special and does not draw you in like you say.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Hi... um... anyone have results? I can only watch stuff after 4:00 EST... :slink:

(Ivett is adorable. I want Sima and Masha to do well. That's kind of it.)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hi... um... anyone have results? I can only watch stuff after 4:00 EST... :slink:

(Ivett is adorable. I want Sima and Masha to do well. That's kind of it.)

Currently:

1 Tyler PIERCE
USA 58.47
2 Maria ARTEMIEVA
RUS 57.49
3 Ivett TOTH
HUN 54.89
4 Serafima SAKHANOVICH
RUS 54.39

Last edited: