2015 JGP Logroño Ladies FS Oct 2 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Logroño Ladies FS Oct 2

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Vivian. ;) :yes:

I think I accidentally jinxed Sima by attempting to wish Vivian into the final. :cry: I'm sorry, Sima!

I think I also jinxed her with my wish that she'd win it and Yuna Aoki'd medal there, and my weird JGP Croatia Sabena flight dream, except I think I mixed up the Croatia and Spain teams, for Alisa was in it and was mentioned as the only person who wasn't on the plane...

:cry:

(Be awesome in Croatia.)

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Poor Serafima.... Looks like she was not in shape yet for this competition. Now even a win next week won't help her. And Alisa - she is wonderful, but this second place won't help her either. Now there is a chance for Higuchi. I think Yura's third place is not enough to replace Wakaba with her, is it?

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Yura is so different from the rest of Japanese skaters, in a good way. There is a soothing quality in her skating. I want her to wear braces to have more beautiful smile later in her life:big grin:From a ortho point of view, it also makes your bite better, eat better and better overall health... I mean having terribly aligned teeth myself...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Oh my, if that is how you interpret that... I feel offended cause it is our history and our relatives were killed. You have no right to talk about other nation's history like that
srsly....:jaw: Its so hard to ignore smth like that but I try hard
Its all really sad when some ppl talk things like that b/c its extremely personal for me & people of my city, my relatives & everyone I know:no::cry:

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I think I also jinxed her...

my weird JGP Croatia Sabena flight dream, except I think I mixed up the Croatia and Spain teams, for Alisa was in it and was mentioned as the only person who wasn't on the plane...

:cry:

(Be awesome in Croatia.)

The only one who wasn't on the plane? Accurate. She was the only favorite here besides Yuna who didn't bomb (BTW, amazing job, Yuna!)!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats to all the ladies! I hope Alisa will make it to the final anyway, but happy for Yuna has ofiicialy qualified^^

moriel

Record Breaker
I have a feeling she will and the lineup is not that strong. Sorry, Wakaba, I want you to be on the podium but not in the first place...

There are a few other combos where she would not be in the final - for example if Diana wins and Marin takes second...
But still, good chances for Alisa

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
There are a few other combos where she would not be in the final - for example if Diana wins and Marin takes second...

Okay, so Alisa gets into the JGPF if Marin isn't on the podium and Wakabby doesn't win?

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I am rooting for Marin to win:cheer:
I am becoming a big Alisa fan, I feel happy when I see her skating and that is an amazing feeling)

kalee

On the Ice
"or". Only one of those outcomes needs to happen to get Alisa in.
Also, you will probably be happy to know that Vivian, though not getting into the final proper, will be an alternate as long as either Wakaba doesn't win OR Marin doesn't get on the podium...

That being said, I am rooting for Marin and hope she will win :cheer:

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I love YunaS' jumping air position! and her FS performance is improved from last outing! Congrats Yuna!!!:cheer:

hanca

Record Breaker
....um, so is Russia pulling Sima from Croatia? Or not? :scratch:

It would be silly for Russia to pull Serafima. If Serafima delivers on next JGP, she may help Feditchkina keep her JGPF spot. Because next week there are two Japanese ladies who could potentially get to JGPF and that would kick Feditchkina out. Higuchi has messed her first event and placed 5th, but if she manages to win this coming event, she will be in JGPF. And she is capable to win. Honda has been second, so all she need is bronze medal and she is also in. Even fourth place would do it, if she gets high score (so that the sum of her scores is higher than Feditchkina's score). currently Russians have there Pervushkina who would need a gold medal (or silver medal with very, very high score), which is unlikely to happen. So if they want Feditchkina in JGPF, they must hope that Higuchi won't win. If Higuchi skates well, Serafima would be potentially the only person who could stop her.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm totally confused. I thought I was watching live streaming just now, although I thought it was weird being so late. So they skated already? What happened to Sima? :drama:

NaVi

Medalist
Even fourth place would do it, if she gets high score (so that the sum of her scores is higher than Feditchkina's score).

She would have to score ~196 to win the tiebreaker... not going to happen. Really, Marin Honda has to medal(and almost certainly will).

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm totally confused. I thought I was watching live streaming just now, although I thought it was weird being so late. So they skated already? What happened to Sima? :drama:

Something like three falls, several doubled jumps, and a few others she barely hung on to...oh, and a time violation.

I know you probably didn't want to hear that, but as consolation, we're all at least shocked, if not upset about it...:hopelessness:

Last edited: