2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Short Dance Mar 5

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Polish couple. Well definitely some stumbles in there and she tends to hunch too much for me (and the Betty Rubble costume is a very uhm interesting choice for a samba). But they certainly have speed. I think Ziggy would have been a fan. :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Maybe everyone's peaking here?

In Pogrebinsky/Benoit's case, it could also be influenced by them having more time together. They only paired up a year ago (actually a year...March 2014) so they may yet improve with even more time together.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. Not a good TES for the Poles.

OK the polish first of three teams here who are doing both Jr. and Sr. Worlds, therefore training two different short dances this season.

And thank you for pointing that out. It is the senior routine that I have seen the Poles doing before. Which is probably why I was confused when Natalia came out wearing one of Bet Lynch's dresses! :laugh:

Into 3rd place. And very little reaction from them to the score.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Polish couple. Well definitely some stumbles in there and she tends to hunch too much for me (and the Betty Rubble costume is a very uhm interesting choice for a samba). But they certainly have speed. I think Ziggy would have been a fan. :)

From what I've picked up from comments made since Four Nationals, he had been championing them last season.

CaroLiza_fan

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
E/B were really energetic, but did they err on their twizzles? :scratch:

(Also, thought from me: "Nice to see that you kind of match both the arena and your host nation's flag....")

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
With the scores going the way they are the Parsons should score well over 60 points.

The Parsons have already gone. They scored 58.

I do expect 60+ for the top teams in the last group.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Evdokimova was certainly rocking the pony tail. I found that a bit frantic for a samba, though the second pattern was much much better than the first.

Sackie

Medalist
I too thought they would go over 60 and the score must have come up while I was typing.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Parsons got slammed on PCS, and unjustly so, I think.

Both the Poles & the Hungarians are doing seniors this year as well, I think?

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
ETV is showing politics? And I just watched V/M's 2011 FD because I felt like it.... and does anyone have another stream?

Last edited:

Flaya

Match Penalty
Watching it on the Estonian TV stream!

I wanted to watch it on cbc.ca (I am in Canada) but it does not seem to be webcast or I am running into some technical troubles?