2015 Junior Worlds TV and Webstreams | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds TV and Webstreams

nadster

Final Flight
Live in Canada. Even with setting Hola to India , Brazil and other strange countries, still can't get it.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Not working for me in the US either :cry: If anyone has any other options, please post them. I got zip here :hopelessness:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I checked the Kazakh stream from 4cc and found nothing :cry:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The ISU tweet re geo-blocking:

@ISU_Reporter
ISU Skating Channel is not available in CAN, JPN, KOR, ITA, USA due to TV agreements in place.
3:37 AM - 4 Mar 2015
https://twitter.com/ISU_Reporter/status/573039577641963520

Sorry that the wishful thinking of my previous posts was for naught ... I have gone back and edited accordingly.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I am hoping that jr worlds will appear on the isu youtube channel eventually...

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Grasping at straws, I see (supposedly):
ERR News is streaming the competition live, starting with ladies short program at 15:30 on Wednesday.
http://news.err.ee/v/sports/753ae921-75a4-4b2b-86f5-e3bfa735182a

But I don't see anywhere to click on the page or elsewhere on the same site :confused2:. I wonder whether a link to streaming shows up only if the site "knows" that the viewer is located within Estonia??

ETA, update:

The live streaming now has been embedded at the link above. The direct streaming link below is from post #34 on the next page of this thread (many thx to susieq):

It's LIVE and not geo blocked I guess. Hurry!

http://otse.err.ee/etv/

I am hoping that jr worlds will appear on the isu youtube channel eventually...

And/or (still grasping at straws ;)) maybe the 2015 JW archiving on the ISU channel eventually will be free of geo-blocking??
The 2014 JW archiving there is not geo-blocked, AFAIK.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
The ISU stream has geo-blocked the US since last Worlds (at least), but I was always able to get around that by using Hola. Now for some reason Hola is not working, which is the real problem :no:

adelia

Record Breaker
I'm not on the list of geoblocked countries yet I can't watch the stream either. Weird.

Fer

On the Ice
The ISU stream has geo-blocked the US since last Worlds (at least), but I was always able to get around that by using Hola. Now for some reason Hola is not working, which is the real problem :no:

Have you found the solution yet? I just got up to see the last two groups but nothing works....

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Have you found the solution yet? I just got up to see the last two groups but nothing works....

No. I tried many countries, but nothing. After the first hour of furiously trying, I've checked back once every hour to see if it may work, but still I get nada. :scowl:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can see!!!!! :clap: Just in time to see a girl I don't know launch a single axel and almost taking Zhenia out...:hopelessness: