2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Men SP.and Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy Men SP.and Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
I like this program for Max, but his costume could use just a few feathers, am I right?

Too bad about the jump mistakes.

charmblade

Final Flight
I actually love this program for Max, but oof on those pops.

On a completely shallow note, this is a very handsome group of men.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Overall Max's skating looks much better with much better posture but the jumps weren't there today.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Exquisite program. I'm not worried about the pops because I remember him doing that occasionally when the jumps were his only money maker. He's capable of pulling it together.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This is the beauty of the new Phillip Mills choreo for Max - even with the popped quads it still gives him great support and range. Can't wait to see that done clean! (Worlds plzthx Max? :yes:)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Some pretty skating from Peter...
About Max, I like his SP much more than his LP...the music cuts seem very weird to me.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Apologies to the folks who were waiting on PBP for Peter Liebers but my stream basically decided to continuously die and give me two seconds of skating interspersed with long seconds of dots, so I kinda gave up on it.

QuadThrow

Medalist
Apologies to the folks who were waiting on PBP for Peter Liebers but my stream basically decided to continuously die and give me two seconds of skating interspersed with long seconds of dots, so I kinda gave up on it.

Good job

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A Canadian man winning an international event not named Patrick Chan? When did this last happen? :unsure:

viennaskater

Medalist
Well, well, Florent finished 4th, who'da thunk it? I've always been a fan but I wasn't sure he'd manage that good a place.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So pleased for Elladj that he won! His FS was exquisite.

Max can still be pretty happy with this in the knowledge that silver is not a bad start to the year and he knows what went wrong.

And good ol' Silver Fox Menshov still hanging around :yes: