2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Who choreographed the Shibs SD?

they worked with Alex Wong from So You Think You Can Dance, he worked with Merly and Charlie for their 2013-2014 FD as well i think, i dont remember if anyone else helped choreographing though

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Not her. I remember the Shibs worked with someone else during summer.
they worked with Alex Wong from So You Think You Can Dance, he worked with Merly and Charlie for their 2013-2014 FD as well i think, i dont remember if anyone else helped choreographing though

They worked with Petr Tchernyshev for their FD. I don't know about SD, though.

LisaM

Medalist
Just heard I don't have to come in at work so I can see the FD (Shibs expecially) yayyyy:cheer:

Sackie

Medalist
Hopping G/P can pull up to 2nd and be close to the Shibs here. Otherwise it means they are dropping in the rankings. It seems that over the last couple of years the Judges have been rewarding any European team that shows promise just so it isn't 2 NA teams vying for the top spots like we had with V/M and D/W!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I just love Kavita and Joti and their FD :love::love: I think these two are exceptionally promising!

Plisskin

Medalist
That had nothing on Jean Luc and Kaitlyn's jr worlds fd. No shade...

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
I was much more impressed by the German couple last time, I don't know why because I thought they did look much better? Anyway, I still think this program looks an awful lot like H/B's in 2014. Idk if that's just me but I see a lot of the same movements.