2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Men SP and FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Men SP and FS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
good morning jason haters, i see you've all decided to make yourselves known now that he's won something, so predictable

Meoima

Match Penalty
I like Adian so much. I'm glad others are starting to appreciate him too :thumbsup: He's not the greatest in any one aspect but just really solid all around. If he could only go clean in a few events I think he'd become a much bigger factor.
If not about the music, I'd say he did ok. Had the SP been better he might have medalled. But there will always be next time. Adian is young.

gmyers

Record Breaker
The math is clear jason doesn't need a quad he should stop wasting his time and energy.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't understand what you mean by leg fans.

I am assuming it is the spiral type move where Jason puts his leg in the air. (I don't know the technical names for each move, don't care to educate myself, either;)) I find Jason's move enchanting, others don't. I find I spins uncomfortable to watch; others don't. But it's a good word.

caitie

Medalist
The math is clear jason doesn't need a quad he should stop wasting his time and energy.

This again??? lf the skaters have to switch up their programs every season, I think it's only fair that you also have to switch up your talking points.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
good morning jason haters, i see you've all decided to make yourselves known now that he's won something, so predictable
If I don't like his LP that does not make me a hater. I don't mind him winning either. So your words have no meaning to me.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Gordei close to having a quad?

No, love him and am a long time uber, but he just learned how to consistently land the 3a after oh, i don't know 5 years :laugh: I'm just glad he is not underrotating his 3/3 like last year and falling less on the 3a. :cheer::cheer::cheer: Don't wait on the quad, he already talked about it 2 days ago :hopelessness:

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Loved Jason's program including all elements, music, costume, the whole package plus he's a real gentleman too.... Also enjoyed Adian's -- he remember nds me a little of Josh! And Pink Panther was fun!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I love his music this season and I love his program. :p I honestly can't see how can you call any of Morricone's music boring? :rolleye:

I'm happy for Maria Artemieva. I like that girl a lot. She missed the ceremony. :laugh:
Let's crucify her. :sarcasm:
Boring music is boring music. :hijacked: I like Adian but I boycott the music.

Alba

Record Breaker
Boring music is boring music. :hijacked: I like Adian but I boycott the music.

Oh please. The Mission is a beautiful music and there is nothing there is no boring music by Morricone. Deal with it. :p:laugh:

No she didn't. She was there in a cream colored blouse and jeans.

Technically yes, she did. I don't care about that though. I was joking. ;) I'm very happy for her. I like her.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Me and my friends watch this together, we all like Adian and this is our reaction: "I almost fell asleep."

Well good lord, if you for some reason don't like "The Mission" (one of the best scores ever), you could then just stare at Adian's dreamy face for the whole program. Or the male cleavage going on. Or his wonderful sensitivity of movement. Many options with this one. :laugh: :popcorn: