2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15 | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Holy crap, I just looked at the protocals -- Orford and Hill got 48.47 TES. For perspective, Gilles and Poirer's TES at Nepala was just 0.2 higher. Lane's teams are hitting those levels!

If they keep this up, they might be sneaking in for Canada No. 3

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I LIKEd the costume design the sleeve cut and everything in the summer shows, but this time it has just too much bling... and did not look like Seimei in the dance as well. if changed into the fabric and simple deco exactly like Seimei in the dance, that also would be amazing.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
You know what every asian actor/actress got to play an ancient role, only then, their life will be complete!:biggrin:

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
oh thanks, i SORTA have a weak memory that I have watched this movie long time ago? and didnot recall that scene, I will look it up to watch again now:biggrin:

I watched the movie several months ago and I think it was at the very, very end. Lol Because I remember I kept waiting for the dancing scene and it never came.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I watched the movie several months ago and I think it was at the very, very end. Lol Because I remember I kept waiting for the dancing scene and it never came.

I thought some music passages are quite similar to this dance scene during Yuzuru's stsq. they may mixed up the music tracks a lot.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Can you give me some timestamps? I like to skip right to the good parts.

I...they're ALL good parts.

Sorry, what specifically are you looking for? The sex scenes? The 'scary' stuff? The re imaginings of religious ceremonies? The political discussions? :confused2:

Edit: If you want the scene that I posted the screencap of it starts here. WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE END OF THE MOVIE.

Fun Fact: The creepy guys are are actually Tatsumi Hijikata and his troupe of butoh dancers.

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to the wonderful Sean!!!

So two Team USA redheads :) are bronze medalists here: Joe Johnson and Sean.

:cheer: for Sean and Karina and Joe.

But why limit it to USA? :cheer: for another redhead medalist, Nicole Orford (& Asher Hill, even if he's not a redhead);)

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Senior Men podium photo:

Glad to see that Nam is there. Hope he is feeling OK.

Sean wins the gold medal for Best Smile.
I'm very happy for him and his family.

Did Yuzuru grow too or is Nam just not standing up straight? At SOI Nam was so tall in person, I was so surprised
:drama:@ Yuzuro though, the only vowels there are u's! How can you get that wrong LOL

Ekm

On the Ice
Yay for Sean! Way to get an int'l medal! He seems like such a lovely person, I hope this leads to more int'l assignments.