2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Jr Ice Dance FD

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Come on icenetwork! Quit w/the blue screen of death. You are streaming a feed from MN not Mongolia. Or did the temps in MN frreze the stream? Grr

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Grosul and Collucci are really adorable, but they look super tiny even for juniors, which is a bit of a distraction.

They are pretty young. Grosul's 13 and Collucci is 14. It'll be interesting to see how they grow in the next few years. I remember Gigi Becker being small when she was younger, but she's definitely grown.

Ekm

On the Ice
They are pretty young. Grosul's 13 and Collucci is 14. It'll be interesting to see how they grow in the next few years. I remember Gigi Becker being small when she was younger, but she's definitely grown.

They seem to have decent potential. Juniors can just be a bit odd visually for me as there's such a huge gap in the ages of the competitors. Grosul is 13 and Rachel Parsons is 18, and you have Collucci at 14 and Dodge at 21, there's such a massive difference in physical maturity.

Lutzlvr

Rinkside
Definitely will watch how they progress the next season. Their age rivals are Gunter/Wein (last season the teams were 2nd and third at Novice) who stayed Novice a second year while Grosul/ Colucci jumped up to junior. Wondering which was the better strategy???

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No idea but just tuning in for real (I've had IN up but haven't been watching it). What's up with the weird falls by the men? Seems like there's been a lot of random tripping this competition.

Ekm

On the Ice
I noticed this the other day too, but does Gigi have signicantly better posture on ice than Luca, I find that during their programs it comes off like there is no height difference, but when they stand next to each other at the end it's clear that he's several inches taller.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Love how IN fixes stream so I can watch the zamboni, that is the most important part of the event, right? Idiots

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I am not nervous for this group, just excited to see some of the best in the world. US ice dance rocks