2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madi and Evan:cheer:

That is why you want skaters with long careers and experience and skills, so you can see that program.

If they get 400 points in a home competition, I don't care, talk to the paw. ;) Just so good.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I know I will be so upset about their scores, I should not have watched them, lol. But I try to see what judges see.

Skatingcat

Final Flight
I really like this Queen program for C/B, but I felt they were a hair off the music tonight. I'm a fan.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Even though I never once heard that music in the 80s (I was listening to slightly different music ;) ) I liked the skate from Green/Parsons, energy and steps and giving face to the judges.

I don't understand ice dance judging and I can't say Christina and Anthony or Emily and Ian were all that to me, but I don't know enough to complain. :)
I'll complain for you! It's BS. Plain and simple.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Well, I was close! I predicted 95

What is “slightly” surprising is Bratti/Somerville ahead of Zingas/K. I do think they are more dance-y than Zingas/K, but Z/K seem to be the “it” team of the moment

Last edited:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madi and Evan:cheer:

That is why you want skaters with long careers and experience and skills, so you can see that program.

If they get 400 points in a home competition, I don't care, talk to the paw. ;) Just so good.
19641794_0.jpg

icewhite

Record Breaker
in America everything is bigger, come on. think of it like a king size bucket of chicken wings, only in America you can get those :biggrin:

I wish Hubbell and Donahue were ever scored like that though. Or some of the teams today.

But okay, I'm calm, I'm calm... mostly because I'm really tired now.
Overall it was quality!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I miss the Stevie Nicks whirly feel of Carreira's costume from earlier this season, although this dress is pretty.
Had they gone with a lighter fabric up top, the old costume would have worked, but as it was, it looked like the fabric was swallowing her. This new costume is neither 80's nor Stevie, but it is gorgeous.