2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The FS will be a blood-bath (hopefully not actually, I want to see no more on-ice injuries (not that I want to see off-ice injuries either, but you get it)). 🥵

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some parents are okay with things no sane person would be okay with. A 10-year-old competing with a 20-something-year-old - especially with them doing quad twists and throws - is one of those things.
But what are they competing in? I guess just domestically? Seems odd.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Danny would not look so much older than her if he shaved his beard.

As long as none is a minor an age gap like that can be totally okay for me, but their dynamic and the way he talks about it still feels :confused: to me.

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I’m reminded that the recent Priscilla Presley movie was authorized by Priscilla but NOT their daughter 🤔 a lot of strife in the house of Elvis it seems

Lisa Marie passed away a couple of years ago. Perhaps the movie was started up after Lisa's death.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yaasss my babies are in 2nd. Give it to me Danny!!!! And my other babies 8th and 9th....better luck in the free Nica and Mark and Ellie and Timmy!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They're not the only team only competing domestically, Korytek/Chapman for example are in the same boat (for a little bit, at least).
Yes for one more year....but if she's 11 and he's in his 20s that's....how many years before they can compete? Someone help me out here. 5?