2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Pairs Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Naomi & Lachlan sbs 2A miss on spin for her. Great upside down entry into lift. Nice content, not spectacular. Another awkward slip on footwork for her. Decent quality.

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
How unfortunate that I won't be able to watch this, because I'm not located in the USA (and thus can't get Peacock), I would have loved to see the baby pairs.

Honestly, shame on USFS, US Nationals is one of the most inaccessible (if not the most inaccessible) national championships if you live outside of the country.
I'm able to watch it in Canada.:cheer2: Maybe they can in Mexico too, and it just depends on how close you are to the borders?

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Olivia & Luke just beam as they start. Really nice height on twist. Slight touchdown on throw with foot. Nice lift.i love their commitment to their choreo. Fine death spiral. That should be first.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
quick turn around for Luke - he's #3 in junior men short

midori green

On the Ice
Naomi & Lachlan sbs 2A miss on spin for her. Great upside down entry into lift. Nice content, not spectacular. Another awkward slip on footwork for her. Decent quality.
I was really impressed! Too bad about the spin error, because their overall quality did seem good.

midori green

On the Ice
Adele and Andy - nice alliterative names. Sassy start with nice edges And good twist. She misses her jumps. Clean tidy
ift that covers the ice well to Too Darn Hot. Tentative death spiral and spins out of sync. Well matched team and enjoyable style.
And rhyming last names (at least I think so)...Zheng and Deng. I want them to just nail a program one of these times.