2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate

catchie

On the Ice
After the fantastic Angels and Demons program at Worlds, this is a big disappointment. Sorry, Mirai :(

Sackie

Medalist
Think the words of the song fit her skating life though! Especailly the part where it says the judges will decide! Cause they are the ones that hold her URs in their hands.

tulosai

Record Breaker
One gets the sense from Mirai's reaction that she really wanted to win this. I am happy for her that she did :cheer:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mirai wins. They definitely called the URs. But I say this was mostly a successful event for her. And really after Gracie's meltdown FS at Japan Open, Mirai certainly gave notice.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
She was so relieved to hear that she won. Its her first comp, there's time to improve :)

burntBREAD

Medalist
One gets the sense from Mirai's reaction that she really wanted to win this. I am happy for her that she did :cheer:

She REALLY tightened up during this performance. Hopefully this win will take some of that pressure off her back!

Consulting with David Wilson right next to the Kiss n Cry :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

You know, I'm glad to see this from her. I felt for years, she sort of just settled with whatever was handed to her. And this FS was the first time in a long time we saw some fight in her (don't let the blank face fool you).

TMC

Record Breaker
What was her score? My feed was frozen (of course it was, because I wanted to know)

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I honestly can watch a program by Mirai that is only made up of spirals

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I don't know if Mirai has enough emotional expression to be able to ever deliver this program well.