2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know that everyone is hyped by Hanyu but, I just want to give a shout out to Keegan Messing. He's really come a long way since I saw him in 2011. I hope he has a great skate in the Free Program. I haven't seen Max's program but, it must not have gone well for him to be in 5th. Better luck tomorrow, buddy. I'll be cheering for you!!!

I was wondering when you'd show up in this thread to talk about Keegan! We know he's one of your homeboys. ;):laugh:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Except the Tech panel, the judges remain anonymous until the page shows necessary info. :devil:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Pl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1Yuzuru HANYUJPN88.301
2Misha GEUZB79.522
3Keegan MESSINGCAN75.413
4Bennet TOMANCAN70.784
5Max AARONUSA70.745
6Nicholas VRDOLJAKCRO61.716
7Daniel SAMOHINISR60.817
8Andrew DODDSAUS58.288
9Javier RAYAESP57.729
10Jamie WRIGHTGBR57.4510
11Harry MATTICKGBR56.3711
12Jordan DODDSAUS53.2112
13Leslie Man Cheuk IPHKG46.5613
14Mark WEBSTERAUS44.6014
15Diego SALDANAMEX39.5315

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I was wondering when you'd show up in this thread to talk about Keegan! We know he's one of your homeboys. ;):laugh:

Here I am.......... I just can't say enough how happy I am for Keegan. I was beginning to lose hope after that "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" SP But he seems to be right back on track. I love it!!!

alia jackson

Record Breaker
What about someone in a purple costume, skating to Purple Rain or Purple Haze? I guess they would wear white too then and let the ice be the rain or haze. Heck, everybody should wear white!

I will patent a technology that will be able to change the colour of the base of the rink and it will show through the transparent ice :biggrin:. And we can have white, different bold colours as well as psychedelic colours.

“This is the first I’ve seen of it, when he came out of the rest room,” Orser said. “Oh, white.” :shocked:

Is this the correct list of judges? J1 from Australia, J3 from Croatia

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Judge who gave PCS in 7's for Hanyu should be banned from judging anything more in this competition. Seriously.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I re-watched Yuzu's performance in a calmer state of mind and the step sequence and the whole thing really has the potential to be his best program yet. It's very on beat and interesting.
Now if someone could just steal the white pants and replace them with some black ones with purple rhinestones.