2023 CS Autumn Classic Women's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Women's Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. That was, hands down, the least skating-friendly version of this song I have heard to date, and I'm sorry but she needs to change it immediately. The singer choking out a word right as she pops the jump? The dead silences during the footwork? NO.

Emmi, girl, you can do so much better than this dirge of a program. This program is like giving up before you begin. Please. Reconsider.
or take up ice dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaiya RUITER CAN - such a happy soul. dressed in royal purple. She has grown and has a nice long leg line to her skating. She wants to SLOWWW dance with somebody. Very clean jumps. I sense she is on the rise. Her skating is very lovely and deserves better music. She is such a lovely young lady now, no longer the teeny girl.

BONUS - Oh hi Scott Davis. You've done well with her.

Sackie

Medalist
Why has it become such a thing as to down CAN skaters music choices. Can we not just enjoy a good skate for what it is without finding a way to run it down just because it is by a Canadian.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why has it become such a thing as to down CAN skaters music choices. Can we not just enjoy a good skate for what it is without finding a way to run it down just because it is by a Canadian.
One of my faves in the past that is a Canadian didn't have that problem lol.