2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

MIM

Medalist
There is a soothing quality in this Italina team. Cannot match to the TES of top teams. with those deep edges, their skating qualities are not short in comparison to the top teams'.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Did I actually manage to jinx the italians? I love them, but I don't feel bad for making Mari and Ruben skate in the last group! :luv17:

hortensja

On the Ice
So for now it's RUS- GER- RUS - GER. Intresting :)

The top 3 were really great, but I'm glad that Mari and Ruben are 4 with their solid performance.

The best moment for me was just before the V/T lift - Tatiana made a move with her head that looked like "ok, so now...up!" :D

Last edited:

Kittosuni

Medalist
Wow FS is going to be exciting. I think V/T, M/S, S/K and S/H are in their league of their own right now in terms of skating quality. World's going to be crazy!!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow two German pairs in the final group. Very good! Loved Savachenko/Massot. Haven't seen the rest since I'm supposed to be working.. :slink: (Taking a break right now!)

Amei

Record Breaker
Just when I thought Max's hair couldn't get any worse. :drama:

He's only gone and shaved the sides!!! :eek:

So, now it's a Mohawk with a tuft at the back! :eek:

As for the skating. When I first saw this routine at the Nebelhorn, I said it was unbeatable BUT that it wasn't my personal taste. Although I like some Indian music, I didn't like the this particular piece.

But, as the season has gone on, the whole programme is growing on me.

Deserved new leaders.

CaroLiza_fan

I kinda like the fact that I can see a picture of Max's Head and know what year it is.

Luna Cat

Rinkside
Wow Mari and Ruben are 4th after the Short Program. And also Aljona and Bruno did a great job and are still 2nd :clap::hap10::yes2::hap93: Tatiana and Maxim were the best today.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Very nice pairs competition even without two of the top European teams! I was a bit disappointed with Marchei/Hotarek and James/Cipres but very pleased with everyone in the top 4 and also with Ziegler/Kiefer.

Giselle

Medalist
I thought that tat put her feet down on the 3Flip throw... mmmmmmhhhh

I was sure they did but the Judges did not see it considering all of these +2.

Interesting that V/T win the battle of twist with 8.60 vs S/M and T/M's 8.10

Lota

Record Breaker
One of the most entertaining things for me was listening to the Russian stream, specifically when the commentators disagreed. Like, how do you say no TAT? You don't! :laugh: Listening to the other commentator squirm when he disagreed on something was just so great :laugh2:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I was sure they did but the Judges did not see it considering all of these +2.

Interesting that V/T win the battle of twist with 8.60 vs S/M and T/M's 8.10

V/T won mostly in the levels. They got level 4 (6.80) v. level three for S/M (6.40). V/T edged them out in GOE (2.00 v. 1.9). S/M also got level 4, but lower GOE (1.5).

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
seems like I missed everything while going back from work

Glad VT slayed! & TM did successfully
& super happy for Mari/Ruben:yahoo:

J/C - unexpected:sad21: