2016 Japan Nationals Dec. 22-25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Japan Nationals Dec. 22-25

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Muramoto??? Is Chris still injured? Even so I think if they recover on time for Worlds they can still be sent.

Sorry, I meant Kanako. With the current lineup, I'm worried that she won't even get 4CC....maybe Asian games? :sad4:

da96103

Record Breaker
Sad that quad lutz would not be able to join his brothers for a Japanese Christmas dinner.

tinnychan

On the Ice
Yeah she's still a uni student I think....

The selection of Universiade will have another selection meeting in Dec (Maybe not open)

The skater should achieve total score 155+(Ladies) /185+(Men) in International assignment or Western/Western Section in order to attend the selection meeting. (Regional was not counted if 4 or more skater achieved in minimum score)

Kanako was out under the criteria, the ladies most likely to send to Universiade are Rin Nitaya, Miyabi Oba and Mariko Kihara IMO.

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
Guys, i think i found a place where we could watch it live, i had some buffering issues but i think it was my internet. PM if you want the link, they have lots of channels and i wouldn't like it to be taken down :p so i don't post it here :)

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Please, please post if you find a stream! I would love to watch Japanese Nationals!

Guys, i think i found a place where we could watch it live, i had some buffering issues but i think it was my internet. PM if you want the link, they have lots of channels and i wouldn't like it to be taken down :p so i don't post it here :)

You can find streaming links in this post. Scroll to the bottom (under Japanese Nationals > How to watch).

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It seems like this nationals won't have any live stream as usual and almost everything will be aired later with taped coverage, so that anyone wants to know about the result immediately has either to attend the competition (impossible even for the locals as all seats might be sold out a long ago) or to reply on live reports from social media.

The men is too predictable, and pairs and dance are a weak field compared to the strong and deep line-ups in singles. It will be exciting to see who's going to take the silver and bronze medal as the gold might be a lock for Miyahara.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
There are live-streams and Fuji does usually air the last two groups live though the ladies and the gala is taped. I have no idea why they do it this way :palmf:

Last edited: