2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hear this music and all I think of is Liza T.

Same here. Although, it is a different remix of "Sandstorm" to what Liza used. And there are different bits of music edited into it.

Awww. Ashley made the most of hugging the youngsters giving her flowers. So cute! :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Nice skate from Ashley, but whoever told her that funny joke before the skate did her no favour. She kept laughing about it all the time instead of focusing on her performance ...

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Ooops... that doesn't look to good for the JGPF for Marin. That singled axel again...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Honda is in my opinion far far and away the prettiest Japanese skater.

However, it feels like she's had very many technical errors and her performance isn't very great in my opinion. It feels pretty cold, kind of like Miyahara does.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kihira outdoes her here.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
Oh man, such a good skater but that dang air position and subpar skating skills I think are a killer! Overall not a bad performance but still no 100+ and the US finishes once again behind the Russians, Japan and Korea...stop the insanity! As I write this I'm watching Honda and even though not as good as her performance in Japan, such a more elite skater she is than the US this year in JGPs....well, maybe Tessa will save us next week ;)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm getting nervous...as usual, she skated beautifully except the mistake on 2A at the end and 3f-3t.
Can she make it to JGP final..? She had no room to make mistakes..