2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Mens SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Third group is strating in time of Ice resurfacing in ONM :hap10: Go Roman!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Roman and Koshiro. Roman's costume looks beautiful.

3A is obviously a nemesis jump to many male skaters. Except the fall on 3A, the program is gorgeous.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
that was a hard fall on 3A, lovely spins as usual :luv17:
and well done Başar for new PB!!! :love: (kinda late but just got the time :biggrin:)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Gripping performance by Koshiro. Well done. I thought he would go for 3A though.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Just where I expected, right between gumennik and sadovsky. Yeah, he needs to bust out that 3a this season.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Gripping performance by Koshiro. Well done. I thought he would go for 3A though.

Since his 3A is still inconsistent, it was more important for Koshiro to skate a clean SP. He's almost always having to rely on a strong FS because of a flawed SP.

ETA: No noticeable cast on Petr's arm. Has his injury healed enough? Hope he's okay. Wouldn't want him aggravating it more.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Oh wow, I already liked Aleksander Selevko but I think his brother might even be better! :love:

still like big brother more :biggrin: but Mihhail is very promising too with better spins :dance3:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Aleksandr SELEVKO, impressive and unexpected pleasure from Estonia!

He has charisma and a great presence on the ice. The way he moves his arms and fingers are magical.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Aleksandr SELEVKO, impressive and unexpected pleasure from Estonia!

He has charisma and a great presence on the ice. The way he moves his arms and fingers are magical.

yes, yes , YES! i felt the same thing at JW, and his performance ability is great, so commanding :luv17: