2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Pairs SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay I was hoping they'd keep the racing programme!

Sadly, there's not much improvement from last season :(

I would actually say it's worse than last season. I am as dissapointed as Renata and Mark were leaving the ice...

TMC

Record Breaker
I would actually say it's worse than last season. I am as dissapointed as Renata and Mark were leaving the ice...

Yeah...right after I clicked on post I realised that "no improvement" is an understatement.

Here's hoping this experience will light a fire under their tails!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hm, a new American pairs team. Well, they seem terribly slow and their program not very smooth, but okay, I can be convinced to be a fan. Since this is their very first outing hopefully they'll get their feet under them soon and get all those performance jitters out of the way.

Edit: and not a terrible score either! Not bad!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The UKR pair have been injured (I think her, but I forget the details) and there was a question whether they would be able to do the JGP at all, so it's not surprising that they aren't in good form.

TMC

Record Breaker
The UKR pair have been injured (I think her, but I forget the details) and there was a question whether they would be able to do the JGP at all, so it's not surprising that they aren't in good form.

Ah that explains a lot, thanks for the info Sugarpova!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Thank for the info. So sad to read it :( It explains worse disposition then. I was really suprised by their performance, I remembered them as very good junior Pairs team. Wish Renata full recovery. Maybe they should pull out of Germany then? She's clearly not okay yet.

Last edited:

Reynnou

On the Ice
A bit disappointing for Renata & Mark but since they only did a throw double loop I guess Renata's ankle injury is still bothering her...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Christmas is coming to you soon....vibe. :)

The Canadians seem to start their pair career not long ago.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, very nice job from Ekaterina and Harley. They already look much more solid than their last outing.