2016 JGP Yokohama Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Yokohama Mens SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I remember Donovan from a couple years ago...cute kid. I think his sister skates as well. Good for him.

I wanted to get up earlier but it wasn't meant to be, alas...guess I will have to go back & catch up later.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ilia Skirda won a silver at the French JGP as you know.

Yeah, I meant in general this season so far, they've been an big surprise to me. I'm sure they've been around for longer than this season, too, lol, but they didn't particularly stand out to me. Probably because they've "overshadowed" (using that term very loosely here) by the large amount of Russian ladies.

Skirda was quite something, I really liked him!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
someone on youbute think this boy looks like Tran from Canada who represented Japanese pairs before

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I like Vincent's spread eagle courtesy/acknowledge to audience

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Vincent did an amazing job. The performance was impressive. 80! Wow. Congratulations for the PB.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I have reached a stage where my attention and enthusiasm and expectations have reduced to half when I hear the entrance of Feeling Good

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Chih-I has a huge distance to his jump, but landings are not sharp. The audience loved him anyway.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
My dislike for Sam Smith is DEEP, but that was a great skate from Vincent, so I can set aside that dislike for a moment. :clap:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah Jun-Hwa turned into a K-pop idol -- he's grown up a little. :)

Last edited: