Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
25 - 27 Nov 2016
Sapporo Japan

Saturday, November 26, 2016
16:50 UTC +9

Times in other time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18&p11=33

Start Order

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Dabin CHOI
KOR
2Nicole RAJICOVA
SVK
3Karen CHEN
USA
4Alaine CHARTRAND
CAN
5Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ
Warm-Up Group 2
6Mirai NAGASU
USA
7Wakaba HIGUCHI
JPN
8Yura MATSUDA
JPN
9Anna POGORILAYA
RUS
10Satoko MIYAHARA
JPN
11Maria SOTSKOVA
RUS

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Alaine CHARTRAND
SP "Sway" by Nicole Scherzinger and the Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Rome soundtrack by Jeff Beal; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
2Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP Soundtrack to La Califfa by Ennio Morricone; choreo. by Shae Lynn Bourne
LP Scheherazade by Rimsky-Korsakov; choreo. by Massimo Scali
JPN
3Yura MATSUDA
SP The Piano by Michael Nyman; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
LP Spanish Caravan by The Doors; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
4Satoko MIYAHARA
SP Musetta's Waltz from La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini; choreographed by Lori Nichol
LP Jupiter from The Planets Suite by Gustav Holst; choreo by Tom Dickson
JPN
5Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP I Got Rhythm, performed by Nikki Yanofsky
LP Princess Mononoke - Theme Song and Princess Mononoke - The Legend of Ashitaka by Joe Hisaishi
KAZ
6Dabin CHOI
SP Historia de un amor by Perez Prado; choreo by Tetsu Nakajima, Pasquale Camerlengo
LP Doctor Zhivago soundtrack; choreo by Tetsu Nakajima, Pasquale Camerlengo
KOR
7Anna POGORILAYA
SP "Por Una Cabeza" written by Carlos Gardel; choreo by Misha Ge
LP Modigliani soundtrack by Guy Farley, "Le Di a la Caza Alcance (with Michael Nyman)" by Estrella Morente, Memoria Requiem, arranged by Michael Nyman from The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover (Film Score 1989); choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
8Maria SOTSKOVA
SP Butterflies Are Free by Alfred Schnittke; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev, Nikita Mikhailov
LP Adagio by Alfred Schnittke; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev, Nikita Mikhailov
RUS
9Nicole RAJICOVA
SP Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
LP Rain In Your Black Eyes by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SVK
10Karen CHEN
SP "On Golden Pond" by Dave Grusin; choreo by Jonathan Cassar and Karen Chen
LP "Tango Jalousie" by Jacob Gade; choreo by Jonathan Cassar and Karen Chen
USA
11Mirai NAGASU
SP Frédéric Chopin's Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor, No. 20; choreo by David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle
LP "The Winner Takes it All" performed by Sarah Dawn Finer; choreo by David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle
USA

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
So if i got this right,

Assuming only the top 5 are contending for the podium,
Whoever ends up on the podium here all go to the GPF,

Expect for one case, If the podium is Nagasu, Pogs and Sots
Then Nagasu cancels out one of the other girls and Wagner goes to GPF

Not keeping hopes up for Wagner though,
If the panel called Miyahara's lutz as only < in the SP they obviously want her on the podium ;)

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I think so, Nagasu has 0 points from her last event, So if she can keeps the JPN girls off the podium Ashley goes

friedbanana

End Turandot!
Final Flight
Taking a quick nap before the ladies! Hoping for an excellent no pop stars allowed event.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I'm interested in seeing how Satoko changed up her step sequence, I thought it was absolutely fabulous at Skate Canada but then the scores came out

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I'm watching a stream of Eurosport 2 and it covers the Ladies short right now. They only aired the top 3 so far.
It says the free will air live today but I'm not that sure. does anyone know the schedule of Eurosport 2? Also the commentators are British.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this about to happen or am I a day early again :eek::

auser

Record Breaker
I'm watching a stream of Eurosport 2 and it covers the Ladies short right now. They only aired the top 3 so far.
It says the free will air live today but I'm not that sure. does anyone know the schedule of Eurosport 2? Also the commentators are British.

I have posted British Eurosport 2 and Russian Eurosport 2 streaming links above. I just checked the British Eurosport site and it lists the current Ladies Short you mentioned with a live Ladies Short following(I think this is a typo for Ladies Free) :).

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Go Anna the true queen and Maria the butterfly princess!! These two were my favorite senior and junior lady for years, they are competing against each other now. I don't know which one to root for but I want this to be Anna's year!! Maria is younger and she will -hopefully- qualify to GPF in her GP debut season, that's already a good accomplishment :yahoo:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want Masha to win!!!! Her spins and jumps were on point in the short! Y'all can have your own taste and all that but this girl could be the next Carolina.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
15 minutes to clean the house... then ladies...

I have 11 minutes to deal with my dog's desire for his 3rd dinner. He saw me take out the cheese and now he wants a full meal.

Go Ladies! No UR, Cheated Take-Offs or Flutzes. May the best ladies make the GPF.