2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Sorry but Maria's music is awful to my ears, didn't go anywhere for me, good on her for being clean though

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ohhhhh......Masha!!!!! That was great. My guess.....74.67

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Maria Sotskova

A beautiful blue butterfly skating to violin and harpsichord. The difference in skating skills between her and Anna is very apparent in the step seq (Anna wins). It's a beautiful program, but you can see her effort in every move she makes. Amazing layback position before the beilmann, though

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Sotskova's skating seem a little slow or is it just my computer? Anyone else on Icenetwork?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Sotskova: Safely landed jumps throughout, and she will get all of the levels securely. Her positions aren't as fully stretched as they could be - some bent knees and awkward arm movements. I feel like she could have been skating to anything, though. The choreography could have been more in sync with the rhythm of the music choice.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's going to be a mini-Russian nationals at GPF at this rate..Maria might be challenging Elena (and Liza too) for that No. 3 Worlds spot.

berry8

Final Flight
Masha and her coaches should have chosen a more evocative piece of music.... this one is pretty mehhh