2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well, got some work done during the interim so ready for this--but then BED for a few hours --- got work tomorrow!!

MIM

Medalist
Go Chen, Brown, Bychenko, Hanyu!!!!!:dance3:

Don;t hurt yourselves and thank you for skating on Thanksgiving day.

Is Rafael going to sit in the KnC with Nathan and Zueva??

Sunny Little

On the Ice
I accidentally bought coffee instead of the thai green tea I wanted. With my heart pumping so fast already, I will probably die watching the men's.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
gosh... does anyone really believe that we have the power to jinx people?

Exactly! Such silliness...

Anyway, most of my predictions on the top skaters in the Ladies SP thread were spot-on! So, my Yuzu comments are a lucky rabbit's foot! ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ancientpeas : i think we need to Channel the Chanadian telepathy together... sarah is not waking up

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Go Men! Especially Yuzuru. NHK 15 repeat might be too much to ask for, but I'm cheering for you!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I just realized I've been awake for 20 hours already. If I make it through this without falling asleep on my keyboard I'll be very impressed with myself. I hope the skating is worth the sleep deprivation. Go, everyone!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just realized I've been awake for 20 hours already. If I make it through this without falling asleep on my keyboard I'll be very impressed with myself. I hope the skating is worth the sleep deprivation. Go, everyone!

Oh my god, I am seriously impressed.

Jason gets the most cheers :hap57: