2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Stream Crashers - popularity evaluated via stream crashing. I can see the fan wars now: "My Favourite is so popular the stream kept crashing all the time!" - "Oh, yeah? That's nothing! My Favourite is so popular we saw nothing of the performance at all! So there!"

:laugh2:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I mistakenly thought this event was over and wondered why Bell withdrew. :slink:

(Sounds like Lipnitskaya and Sotskova did well, from the scores.)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
If Mariah Bell is clean I think she has a good chance to take the lead here :) Didn't both Lipnitskaia and Sotskova have mistakes?

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Nice to see the positive reactions for Leonova's new short! She was the only skater I root for between 2009 and 2012, but then she couldn't keep that momentum on. Still she is a very nice person to watch. Love her :love:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Nice to see the positive reactions for Leonova's new short! She was the only skater I root for between 2009 and 2012, but then she couldn't keep that momentum on. Still she is a very nice person to watch. Love her :love:
The only criticism I have is the costume. A colourful little sixties dress would be just the thing imo. But I get that she's sending a message to someone. But to whom is she "Daddy's Lil Monster"? ;)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Look's like Ivett was inspired by Nathan Chen's SP from last year. Like her energy.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ouch, rough skate for Toth. I remember thinking she was extremely promising a few years ago but she seems to be really struggling since then... really too bad, she has some lovely qualities.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was a really gorgeous skate, a real pity that the jumps weren't all there :( It will cost her.

tulosai

Record Breaker
This might be my favorite short program this season, it's just so infectious and fun!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Solid skate from Mariah although I think she did a 3Lz/2T. Nice energy and sass!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Mariah has gotten SO much more consistent in the last few months! And this short program is great for her.