2016 Skate America Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Ladies FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Serafima SAKHANOVICH (RUS)

Music: The Man with the Harmonica by Apollo 440; Amelie Poulain (soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen

Grey ombre dress, white hem, black straps

3F - stepout
3Lz(!)-1Lo+2F - bit jerky
StSq
2A
FCSp
3S+2T - looked popped, planned 3T?
CCoSp
2A
3Lo - 'Rip, hangs on
3S+2T
ChSq
LSp

Well, no falls but her jumps don't look pretty even when clean

FS: 52.58+54.74 = 107.32 (SB), 163.84 (SB), 1/3

Last edited:

artsciboy

On the Ice
Serafina reminds me of Ksenia Makarova - and that's not necessarily a good thing. She is skating really "heavy" with every element looking laboured.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Thank you Sima. Thank you for not giving up. You have shown true fighting spirit.

Given your impossible struggle, you did not drop your arms. You did the best you could given your difficult condition. No fear trying 3Lo rippon.

Courageous girl.:thumbsup:

artsciboy

On the Ice
Thank you Sima. Thank you for not giving up. You have shown true fighting spirit.

Given your impossible struggle, you did not drop your arms. You did the best you could given your difficult condition. No fear trying 3Lo rippon.

Courageous girl.:thumbsup:

Curious at to what's her impossible struggle? I know she had some success as a junior, but her results have been mediocre since. What happened to her?

andromache

Record Breaker
Missing the girls on now because IN and NBC are awful...poor Sima. At least she didn't fall, but it sounds like I should not watch her even once the vids are up.