2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Sell it Brendan! I love that 3Lo on the music, he was tense yesterday and looked better before he fell

Matilda

Medalist
Dang, it was a great start for Brendan. Too bad about the falls, but as Johnny pointed out, on tired legs and a tendinitis a 3A in the second half is very challenging. Good job considering his injury.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I enjoyed that. He's a good skater. A shame about the ending. Even before he skated I knew he was a pirate so the costume is working for him. He's a non-waxer which fits with the piratey theme. Pirates were not self tanning waxers.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I like Brendan's program, later in the season it will be great. Johnny dissing the music selection, showing his skating snobbery. I consider my hubby a non-fan and he enjoys it when skaters skate to contemporary music he is familiar with instead of classical warhorses. Good for you Brendan!

Last edited:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Does anyone have a link to BESP's schedule? I could not find it on their new website.

glorybox6

Final Flight
The audience is so much smaller today than I thought it'd be, considering Jason's popularity. So sad to see.