2016 Trophée de France Mens FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Mens FS

liv

Record Breaker
Is it just me, or does he loook like he is wearing really high heels for his skates? There just seems more of a distance between the ice and his feet, lol.

MIM

Medalist
Nathan!!!!impressive so impressive how he improved he is in choreography and stamina to pull off the choreography since the disastrous Finlandia LP.

Last edited:

Plisskin

Medalist
I wouldn't mind if Zoueva re-choreographed his free. That was a jumping contest. No program whatsoever. Oh goodness...I'm looking at the slo-mo replay and his poor hips... If he keeps this up he's gonna be having hip surgery #2 not to long here...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nathan you showed some signs of actual performance chops in the SP.

Here, not so much. And when you don't hit the jumps, there is no "there" there. Learn from your SP. Please?

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Nathan gives up a lot to set up and land those quads, unless he cleans that up, I don't see him quite beating the top men yet because he'll be held back on PCS

mrrice

Record Breaker
Nathan is behind Adam! :shocked:

Yes, and rightly so. Nathan is still quite young and doesn't spin or perform anywhere near the level of Adam. However, he has a ton of potential to go very far in the very near future. He'll be fine.

Last edited: