2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 89 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Soucisse & Firus won Canada's sole medal at 4CC, and CBC television only aired brief clips of their free dance. Ugh. :disapp:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Holy Cow Kevin Reynolds!!!!! He was so good at 4CC. It's too bad he didn't skate that way at Nationals......He looked very happy and so did his Coach. What a great ending to his season.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Oh I remember that day well. All of us were tuned into the hockey game. What a crazy one that was!

This CBC article covers Hayley Wickenheiser and Brian & Kurt too: Flag-bearer curse? Not in the Winter Olympics

One final medals count after 4CC and before we head into the Olympics

9 gold, 6 silver, 13 bronze

28 total

CBC will have you covered end to end for the Olympics. What you need to know is the schedule. I can't seem to find one specific to the Olympics (maybe it will go up soon) but CBC Sports has its own broadcast schedule here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/broadcast

And in that we see there is a special program on Tessa & Scott
CBC Sports presents the Olympic Journey: Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir - 'Roxanne"

It's airing February 6, at 6 PM.

Here is the PyeongChang schedule. If you click on the dot or medal, you'll get the timing of the event in PyeongChang time.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Oh I remember that day well. All of us were tuned into the hockey game. What a crazy one that was!

This CBC article covers Hayley Wickenheiser and Brian & Kurt too: Flag-bearer curse? Not in the Winter Olympics

One final medals count after 4CC and before we head into the Olympics

9 gold, 6 silver, 13 bronze

28 total

CBC will have you covered end to end for the Olympics. What you need to know is the schedule. I can't seem to find one specific to the Olympics (maybe it will go up soon) but CBC Sports has its own broadcast schedule here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/broadcast

And in that we see there is a special program on Tessa & Scott
CBC Sports presents the Olympic Journey: Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir - 'Roxanne"

It's airing February 6, at 6 PM.

Here is the PyeongChang schedule. If you click on the dot or medal, you'll get the timing of the event in PyeongChang time.

:2thumbs:

singerskates

On the Ice
Don't forget that if you have a Canadian mobile provider, or you are using your tablet in Canada, to download the #CBCSportsApp. The CBC Sports app will allow you to watch your favourite Olympic sports when you wish to watch, and there's also live streamng which you can cast using Google Chrome cast/Home or what ever other casting app/device you have. It comes in handy being that the games are half a world away.