2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies SP

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Is Alaine 4th? I can't believe C. Hicks is in third, weird competition, except for Kaetlyn and Mai.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Only caught the last few unfortunately. I enjoyed Livvy's performance despite the technical problems. Also, I'm not in the habit of critiquing costumes, but I think her dress is absolutely stunning.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I just realized that this competition started today. Was looking at the results and was like who TF is "Olivia Josephine Shiling" and then realized it was Livvy. Whoops.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Look at my Queen in fourth there ;) What a good night for our Aussie Queens :D

skatenewbie

Medalist
oh my... mai got 3Fe :( last season her lutz still ! not a clear outside but now she got 3Fe.... cant belive that tbh

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
So Kaetlyn Osmond decided to go back to her SP of last season? After watching her new sp in a summer competition, I commented that she'd better reuse her old sp, and it happened. :biggrin:

breadstal

Record Breaker
I love Kaetlyn's short but she should change it a bit to put that 3Lz in second half. She needs to do more to compete for medals, especially at Olympics. Mai's program has so much potential, I wish she could keep her focus like she did before her combo, obviously needs to be faster and sharper for this music but I really like this program. Spins looked good, jumps were smooth as ever (that flip edge call is worrying though). I would give her a bit higher PCS for that tbh but with work she will get there.

Ender

Match Penalty
Lol that we still have somewhat sensible scores here at SCAI... now this make me feel not so right about Lombardia. What they were thinking...

Barb

Record Breaker
Mai´s step seq is really nice. And I like Kaetlyn´s skating but I HATE this porgram.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I love Kaetlyn's short but she should change it a bit to put that 3Lz in second half. She needs to do more to compete for medals, especially at Olympics. Mai's program has so much potential, I wish she could keep her focus like she did before her combo, obviously needs to be faster and sharper for this music but I really like this program. Spins looked good, jumps were smooth as ever (that flip edge call is worrying though). I would give her a bit higher PCS for that tbh but with work she will get there.

in case you missed it : Kaetlyn just recently decided to go back to Piaf... her summertime program had the lutz in the second half... perhaps it is in the plan to move the jump around in the future but there was probably no time for that as the decision was taken after HPC which was held in late August...

I know that figure skating can be decided by a very small margin... however, in the case of Kaetlyn, the lutz in the second half would only add up 0.6 points before GOE... and of course, there is no guarantee that she would land it so cleanly later in the program. Here she got massive GOE for it, better than for her other elements.

matcha

Medalist
I really like Mai's short. Still a pretty good call despite the e on the flip. Hope she delivers in the free. :hap10: