2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies SP | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies SP

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Dasa's music is just a tiny little bit awkward, I liked the 2nd part more. The first one doesn't work in her favour by showing her lack of refinement. She's a fine jumper is she's able to control the landing though.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Yes Matilda!! I love that music (ever since the Austrian pair used it for last year's SP)

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
the so called GIRL WITH A UNPRONOUNCEABLE SURNAME

So, my friend-linguist says that it's normal for Slovakian language to have words without vowels but they add one vowel when pronouncing. Hard for me to say if he was right though.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
the so called GIRL WITH A UNPRONOUNCEABLE SURNAME

It could be worse. It could be the Russian girl that does Ice Dance for Switzerland, and as a result her ISU Bio uses the French transliteration of her surname, which has about a dozen consonents at the start.

CaroLiza_fan

nimi

Medalist
GOOD JOB MATILDA!

Seems like the Fed did the right thing when they left Joshi home and picked Matilda instead....

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
So, my friend-linguist says that it's normal for Slovakian language to have words without vowels but they add one vowel when pronouncing. Hard for me to say if he was right though.

Slovenia (SLO, formerly part of Yugoslavia), not Slovakia (SVK, formerly part of Czechoslovakia)
(the stadium speaker's pronunciation of her name was correct)