2017 Europeans Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Dasa not happy with her score. In fact, she looked like she was crying when the highligths ended and quickly tried to hide it.

Helery now.

You wake me up too early in the morning...

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
so it meant to be that those kind of music extravaganzas are twinning as we've had Titanic voiceovers marathon with Elena R. and Jorik H. last year :drama: :laugh:
someone should compile a list of such masterpieces btw:laugh:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
so it meant to be that those kind of music extravaganzas are twinning as we've had Titanic voiceovers marathon with Elena R. and Jorik H. last year :drama: :laugh:

Don't remind me that Elena is not here this year. However tacky she is more entertaining than most of these earlier skaters all together. Ah...Lena...

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
That said, i've never seen Carolina so on point.

Even though she lost something on the spins, she has restored the donut position, new creative positions on the layback,... Mishin is doing great things.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Helery was appropriately pleased with that... :-D

Lota

Record Breaker
Why does it diminish her previous achievements? :scratch2: You wrote yourself - inflation.

I didn't mean it in any big way :laugh: Just that after a while, especially when there are fans who will not have seen her skating, looking at her scores you'd think 'Ah, she was at her best here, her past performances must have been less impressive'. That's how I look at skaters that came before my time. When I want to see how they skated, I look at their best scores/placements. Inflation makes it difficult to see which performances were really the best. Man am I bad at expressing my thoughts :laugh:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I agree with the mark for Caro second toe was tight on rotation, but still. She seemed a bit unpolished so I agree with PCS. As it goes for the costume in my opinion drum solo begs for something without skirt to really highlight her lines.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh good, You raise me up, a song that lets me down every time

Some day, somebody is going to use the original version by Secret Garden (vocals by my fellow countryman Brian Kennedy).

And you will appreciate it more than the Westlife cover...

...I hope! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
someone should compile a list of such masterpieces btw:laugh:

sometimes I'm wonder when we'll see Modern Talking medley program :drama: as nowadays skaters seem to push musical borders more and more...

but honestly, on a serious note - lately I wonder if someone would do a SP to Chris Isaak 'Wicked game'...

MaiKatze
- I miss Elena too, our little ray of sunshine

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Anne Line's a sweetie in person, but her skating is rough.

Happy to see her back after injury though.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
sometimes I'm wonder when we'll see Modern Talking medley program :drama: as nowadays skaters seem to push musical borders more and more...

but honestly, on a serious note - lately I wonder if someone would do a SP to Chris Isaak 'Wicked game'...

MaiKatze
- I miss Elena too, our little ray of sunshine
aw Modern Talking is awesome!

FS is really kind to me already with the bunch of Scorpions this year Im afraid to ask for more!:agree:
Now Im in the mood 4 some Ace of Base :dance3::dance3:

Last edited: