2017 Europeans Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Mens SP

carmina

On the Ice
It doesn't seem to like me.
I found one that works but it's showing the pairs long. It's Watch Sport 1. It's Russian. Russian feeds seem to work sometimes in Canada.

they ice surfacing right now... arena is showing pairs now too

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Grishin is excited about Moris too!@
good taste man!:agree:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sometimes when I watch the Russian feeds I play "What is that Russian word?" As in when I hear a word that sounds like an English word I try to work out what they are talking about. Then I realize that I don't have a clue.

carmina

On the Ice
Sometimes when I watch the Russian feeds I play "What is that Russian word?" As in when I hear a word that sounds like an English word I try to work out what they are talking about. Then I realize that I don't have a clue.

I always wonder what TAT says... she is so much passionate when she talk - and I can't understand russian at all :sad46:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
yes, I have a warm up group! Thanks again everyone.

Dog: He's had his breakfast and he bounded around the backyard in the snow. He was patrolling for the possible squirrel invasion of 2017. He has been monitoring the backyard since 2007.
He had beef liver, sweet potato, kale, squash, chia seeds, two essential oils and pumpkin for breakfast. No Amaranth. We are switching him over to Quinoa because he doesn't seem to digest the Amaranth well. He's in a bad mood this morning because the cat wasn't properly respectful and dared to stay on the landing while he was trying to go outside. He hates cats.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

I don't want to start how hilariously I read Russian words sometimes...

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
oh we again entered the past!
Now Joubert flashback!!:bow::hap57::hap93::dance:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
13 Jiri BELOHRADSKY (CZE)

Music: Everything by Safri Duo; Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song) by Safri Duo

Black outfit, shiny blue details

3Lz+3T
2A
CSSp
3Lo
FCSp
CCoS - slow
StSq

Solid skate, lots of audience support

SP: 32.28+28.71 = 60.99, 2/13

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey! Where are our Poles. Their man is on the ice. He seems happy with his skate.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
yes, I have a warm up group! Thanks again everyone.

Dog: He's had his breakfast and he bounded around the backyard in the snow. He was patrolling for the possible squirrel invasion of 2017. He has been monitoring the backyard since 2007.
He had beef liver, sweet potato, kale, squash, chia seeds, two essential oils and pumpkin for breakfast. No Amaranth. We are switching him over to Quinoa because he doesn't seem to digest the Amaranth well. He's in a bad mood this morning because the cat wasn't properly respectful and dared to stay on the landing while he was trying to go outside. He hates cats.

#dogtales:love:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
huge thanks!:luv17::luv17:

He was patrolling for the possible squirrel invasion of 2017
squirrels are cute:biggrin:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't think that music works for Jiri, but good effort...and his cute little brother in the stands :luv17: