Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Audi Cup of China
Nov 03 - Nov 05, 2017
Beijing, China
Saturday, 4 November 2017 16:30 UTC +8

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Amber GLENN
USA
2Ziquan ZHAO
CHN
3Mai MIHARA
JPN
4Xiangning LI
CHN
5Dabin CHOI
KOR
Warm-Up Group 2
6Marin HONDA
JPN
7Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
RUS
8Alina ZAGITOVA
RUS
9Wakaba HIGUCHI
JPN
10Gabrielle DALEMAN
CAN
11Elena RADIONOVA
RUS

No.NameNation
1Gabrielle DALEMAN
SP: Habanera (from "Carmen") by George Bizet; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Gladiator Rhapsody by Hans Zimmer, Now We Are Free (from "Gladiator" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Lori Nichol
CAN
2Xiangning LI
SP: Cinema Paradiso sountrack
FS: Raymonda, Opus 57, by A. Glazunov
CHN
WDZijun LI
SP: East of Eden
FS: Galaxy by Yuko Toyoda
CHN
4Ziquan ZHAO
SP: Prelude Op.28, No.15 in D-Flat Major (Raindrop) by Frederic Chopin; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Tarquito Militar, Oblivión performed by Romulo Larrea, by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by David Wilson
CHN
5Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP: Gypsy Dance from the Don Quixote ballet by Minkus; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Skyfall" by Adele from the Skyfall film soundtrack; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
6Marin HONDA
SP2: "The Giving" by Michael W. Smith; choreo by Marina Zueva, Jeffrey Buttle
FS: Turandot by Puccini (Vanessa-Mae violin version & Sarah Brightman vocals); choreo by David Wilson
JPN
7Mai MIHARA
SP: Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Benoit Richard
FS: Gabriel's Oboe (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by David Wilson
JPN
8Dabin CHOI
SP: Papa Can You Hear Me, choreo. by Kenji Miyamoto
FS: Seven Gypsy Melodies by Antonin Dvorak, Songs My Mother Taught Me by Antonin Dvorak; choreo. by David Wilson
KOR
9Elena RADIONOVA
SP: It Ain't Necessarily So from Porgy and Bess by George Gershwin; choreo. by Shae-Lynn Bourne(last season's program)
FS: "Historia de un Amor", choreo by Irina Tagaeva
RUS
10Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: "Pisandro Flores" by Ara Malikian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Erinnerung" performed by Efim Jourist Quartett; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: Black Swan film soundtrack by Clint Mansell and "The Middle of the World" (from Moonlight film soundtrack by Nicholas Britell); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Don Quixote (ballet) by Leon Minkus (2016-17 Jr. LP); choreo by Eteri Tutberidze, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
12Amber GLENN
SP: “Fever” (The Heat Version) by Beyoncé; choreo by Scott Brown
FS: The Red Violin by John Corigliano; choreo by Scott Brown
USA

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Go Alina! I'm rooting for you and hope that you can slay it like always to grab that win!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
This is going to be awesome.

After the short program, there is everything still to play for, nothing is certain... I think any of the top 7 could be medal contenders...

Surely one of the best, most exciting and nail-biting competitions of the GP series.

Winry

On the Ice
This competition is decidedly very tight
Not even 4 points between the first and the seventh!! :shocked:

The podium is still possible for any of the lucky seven
I don't think the started order is important so the show must go on

Go Mai and Alina!!

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
This is going to be awesome.

After the short program, there is everything still to play for, nothing is certain... I think any of the top 7 could be medal contenders...

Surely one of the best, most exciting and nail-biting competitions of the GP series.

This competition is so exciting! Anything could happen in the FS, they are all so close! I can't wait!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I hope Zagitova skates clean.

I guess that's about it for my wishes. I hope that the level of competition stays as high as it's been.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I suspect the technical panel will have a big part in this round. Hope no overly crazy strict panels like Skate Canada, or at the very least, please be consistent in your judging.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Battle royale. Very unpredictable. Clean skates girls please.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Bounce back from the SP, Mai!!

when i think about it, 7th place sounds bad as if she bombed or sth but its just everyone skated so well like Boston Worlds, but as BESP uncles would say LP is another monster and Mai proved many times that she doesnt falter under pressure and i hope the same this time!! (that doesnt mean i wont be nervous wreck tomorrow like i was today though :dbana: :biggrin:)

Sackie

Medalist
So glad that Daleman came back strong here and is in 1st. Just hope she can hold it together in the Free and stay in the medals! Also hope the fact that she can score well and place 1st even when not in top form really shows her that if she gets back in top form she has a chance at more medals down the road. She just seems to be one of those skaters that really gets down on themselves when they do not perform as well as expected.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
The top 7 all could still win it. Some do have better chances than others, but this turned out to be much a more exciting affair than anticipated!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
So much suspense in this event. It feels good. Mai can bounce back with a killer FS as usual.

Tulipstar

Medalist
This is so exciting.

Love the variety of what the ladies can bring: elegant Marin, powerful Daleman, tech master Zagitova, perhaps a triple axel for Liza, on fire Wakaba, tough Elena, and never to be underestimated Mai Mihara.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I suspect the technical panel will have a big part in this round. Hope no overly crazy strict panels like Skate Canada, or at the very least, please be consistent in your judging.

My prediction: Strict Panel in the FS :popcorn:

Can we order a carrot emoji 🥕

Shayuki

Record Breaker
This is so exciting.

Love the variety of what the ladies can bring: elegant Marin, powerful Daleman, tech master Zagitova, perhaps a triple axel for Liza, on fire Wakaba, tough Elena, and never to be underestimated Mai Mihara.

I agree, it's a very interesting group of skaters. Oftentimes, I find myself only being truly interested in watching one or two skaters in a GP event which tends to water it down somewhat, but here there's more than a group of skaters who are really enjoyable to watch.

I just hope we don't see a repeat of the last GP and that we actually have a bunch of clean programs, with the best clean program winning.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Mai skates her best buried amongst the early skaters. I see her moving up to 3rd, behind Daleman and Higuchi.