2017 GP Cup of China Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Mens SP

ice coverage

Record Breaker
^^^ :rofl: Yes. Throughout the Known World. :)

You -- as Ashley Wagner's biggest fan -- have wished for other GS members to respect Ashley's music choices, b/c she believes they will enable her to get the best results for her.

(I have no problem with her music choices, which happen to be repeats this season.)

I wish that you in turn would respect other skaters' music choices, which they believe will enable them to get the best results for them.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grant's going to have to skate out of his skin then, because I'm hoping for Max to go clean and drag the judges kicking and screaming over 90.

He might do it. :) Actually I hope both Grant and Max knock one out of the park. :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You -- as Ashley Wagner's biggest fan -- have wished for other GS members to respect Ashley's music choices, b/c she believes they will enable her to get the best results for her.

(I have no problem with her music choices, which happen to be repeats this season.)

I wish that you in turn would respect other skaters' music choices, which they believe will enable them to get the best results for them.

Hey, I thought it was funny. So did a few other people, apparently. So shoot me.

The joke wasn't making fun of Grant or Max or their choices, the way I understood it. It was making fun of the "collective groan from GS members," who often have fits over war horses, and that one in particular.

da96103

Record Breaker
Grant's going to have to skate out of his skin then, because I'm hoping for Max to go clean and drag the judges kicking and screaming over 90.

(With a giant megaphone) Public Service Announcement: People living in karne's town, there will be a foreseeable low supply of liquor in the town's shops tonight as a skating fan will be buying ALL OF THEM for tonight's figure skating SP.

da96103

Record Breaker
Hey, I thought it was funny. So did a few other people, apparently. So shoot me.

The joke wasn't making fun of Grant or Max or their choices, the way I understood it. It was making fun of the "collective groan from GS members," who often have fits over war horses, and that one in particular.

Correct. There was one year there were four POTO FS's at the worlds.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... There was one year there were four POTO FS's at the worlds.

So that year POTO helped four men get themselves to Worlds :cool:.

Go, Max :yay:. And Grant and Vincent and Keiji and Boyang and everyone :yay:.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Vamos, Javi, he's got two great programmes again, ready for the Oly season.
Can't wait to see Boyang, though. I'm sure he's in fine form in front of the home crowd.
Come on, Mikhail, steady your nerves and show what you can do. Sasha Petrov, no one does the Sabre Dance like Toller Cranston, but best of luck anyway! :hap10:
Welcome back, Keiji!
Wishing all the lads clean and healthy skates! :gclap:

da96103

Record Breaker
Does anyone have the Russian youtube lvie stream? I find that the most reliable.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I absolutely loathe Han Yan's program but I'll root for him anyway, he deserves to have a good comeback. And Javi and Boyang of course.