nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
oh my goodness what is that voice speaking in the CBC stream? it is so creepy

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
oh my goodness what is that voice speaking in the CBC stream? it is so creepy

It's whispering to you.. offering you many things. This is because Tessa and Scott invoked Satan by skating to Sympathy for the Devil.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say that warhorse or not Romeo and Juliet is nice music for pairs to skate to.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
It's whispering to you.. offering you many things. This is because Tessa and Scott invoked Satan by skating to Sympathy for the Devil.

Okay, well if Canadians can invoke Satan in exchange for skating benefits, why hasn't the devil taken my soul in exchange for a clean program from Patrick Chan??

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice Romeo and Juliet. Riyuchi is very charming on the ice. Her expression doesn't quite match his yet, facially. Wasn't he Narumi T's partner for awhile? Is Narumi skating with anyone now?

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Suzaki and Kihara have cool single elements (jumps mostly including a side by side 3Lz) but pair elements need work. They look like 2 single skaters. But nice to see they already have a 3twist, albeit small.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay, well if Canadians can invoke Satan in exchange for skating benefits, why hasn't the devil taken my soul in exchange for a clean program from Patrick Chan??

you must also offer sweet and sour poutine. Satan is not known for his good taste in cuisine.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Nice Romeo and Juliet. Riyuchi is very charming on the ice. Her expression doesn't quite match his yet, facially. Wasn't he Narumi T's partner for awhile? Is Narumi skating with anyone now?

He was her partner, but I'm not sure what she's doing now.

peese

Medalist
Suzaki and Kihara have cool single elements (jumps mostly including a side by side 3Lz) but pair elements need work. They look like 2 single skaters. But nice to see they already have a 3twist, albeit small.

Totally agree! Lots of goods, and once they get more mileage together they will move up the ranks. Need to be more pairy!

Weathergal

Medalist

He was her partner at one point. I don't know if she's skating with anyone now.