2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Stolbova & Klimov... me gustaron muchísimo!

Just noticed that Sui & Han got higher PCS here than at home... excellent... it's all falling into place... :dev2:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Ksenia is going all out on the step sequence, and Fedor looked like he just lazily threw his arms up here and there. :laugh:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Stolbova / Klimov

Tech: Smooth exist out of 3Tw (not a lot of height) and equally smooth out of throw 3Lz. Great sbs 3T. A bit slow near the end of the death spiral and a bit off-centered in combo spin but nice positions. Strong positions in the lift. Nice use of both single skating and couple skating in hold through the step sequence. Not as technically brilliant as Sui/Han but still top-tier.

Pres: As usual, I think Stolbova is fantastic when it comes to interpretation. Strong tango styling throughout the program. The connection between the two could sizzle a bit more from a tango perspective, but overall, good intensity and easily into second place.

gioccia

On the Ice
SK were hot))) but that didn't look effortless, on the contrary VERY heavy.... Hopefully, they'll have got recovered by the OLY's

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Wow, i think they are even faster than S/H. I watching them first time this year and i loved that. But they need to work more on that twist lift.

gold12345

Medalist
While that twist is still barely around, this is definitely the best Stolbova and Klimov have looked in a SP this year. A lot of quality.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Loooooovely twist! They're improving every time.

Fedor is the hottest guy on the planet. Cathlen, right or wrong?:luv17:

lol agree the twist was better... i guess i am strange.. fedor was my least favourite guy of this group

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Yessssss [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji277][emoji948]
I am flying my flags at half staff after that one.
Cold clammy besos de muerto, besame mucho!!!!